Keda's Ramblings and Thoughts

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to start IC Journaling in this forum. Each character is allowed threads here where they can store notes they learn IC, facts, or even talk about their feelings and inner thoughts. Journals don't need to be in written form, they be anything you as a player thinks suits the personality of the Characte.r

Postby Keda on July 8th, 2012, 12:32 am

Thought number one

I really thought that this was going to be easy :nod: , to find a place, settle down, have some sort of family or adventure. Though that was just a feeling I want it to be an action so bad :(( . I want life, I want to be out where I belong, I want a lot I realize... :lol: There is something about my race that I don't like, I don't know somethings because I am young but I do know how I feel and what I desire in life. Though that is all I can rant about, I hope to write good news next time, don't you agree? Wish me luck on this journey and I will wish you luck on yours. Be back soon. :ninja:
Hello hello. I'm glad to be here and if you can be kind to a creature like me, let me know, yeah?

Character Sheet: (updated regularly)
http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic23442.html
Keda
Demon of Many Purporsions

Words: 13628
Joined roleplay: July 7th, 2012, 7:20 am
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Journal

Postby Keda on July 9th, 2012, 12:05 am

Dear me, the first thing I do and I have to act foolish to go to the city gates... Is it just me or was it scary? I can't help but think that I won't be welcomed and teased, once more I will find no love or lover in this city. I don't know that really, but I'm sure there is some gay man out there who will come to love me or travel with me..right? In any case, hello again and I hope somebody is reading this demon, spider, Symenestra's thoughts.
Hello hello. I'm glad to be here and if you can be kind to a creature like me, let me know, yeah?

Keda

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Journal

Postby Keda on July 19th, 2012, 11:07 pm

Sharing soup with a human was actually interesting. It tasted good and I could have sworn I tasted her lips which sort of grossed me out. I'm not afraid of women and things, it's just that I don't like them..does that make any sense at all? Well, that's my little ramble that I wanted to get off my chest. Bye bye till next time then.

Keda

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Journal