Burning Needs (Caelum)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A village cut off from the rest of Mizahar by the Valterrian, slowly reestablishing contact with the outside world.

Burning Needs (Caelum)

Postby Sondra on July 23rd, 2012, 8:44 am

Sondra smiled at the fresh bowl. Gratitude lay over her like relief. It lowered her shoulders and added a touch of rest to her eyes.
"No, not I," she said quickly, shaking her head, "A Konti has no business in that city. That would be Kendall. A mutual friend. I went for his sake too. Complicated spells and such about him. The city lured with answers."
The Konti tore more bread with her webbed hands. "No need to worry about Hadrian. At least not that way. Despite frequent and creative attempts on our lives, he is well. Still quietly ravenous, but hale in body."
She ate a little slower this time, letting herself taste the food.
"A Kelvic, Ethan, came too, though he was clever enough to avoid the Jin and Delucia business. Whole shykestorm made me sick to the heart of magic."
The Kelvic's name was a fond recollection despite the frustration it towed. Childish as he could be, no one else volunteered to help drag her white ass over mountain ranges on the basis of a dream.
"But now they are all gone to Avanthal, where I do not follow."
She lied, "Too cold."

oocSorry for the brevity. Trying to get back into the Sondra swing!
Sondra
The Sinspeaker

Words: 141440
Joined roleplay: October 13th, 2009, 6:47 pm
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Featured Thread (1)

Previous