[Note by Torchlight] Flute.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Flute.

Postby Flute on August 4th, 2012, 12:36 pm

Flute

Basic Information

Race:Halfling (Dyrkas/Vantha)
Birthday & Age : 25 days Winter.

Languages

[blockquote]
Language 1: Common (Fluent)
Language 2: Vani (Basic)
Language 3: Pavi (Poor)
[/blockquote]

Physical Description
A small girl with dark blonde hair, with eyes which change colour according to her mood. What more can be said? She's an average, cute little girl. Height and weight both a little below average.
Character Concept
-Bratty: She is the epitome of immaturity and childishness, like all children, she strives to gain what she wants and will not call quits.
-Affectionate: She needs affection and love from others or she would not be happy. However, to receive also means to give, she will gladly do so.
-Physical: Touchy-touchy is the best way to communicate with others. A cute little girl can easily achieve this.
-Controlling/Devious: She often tries to control other's for her means. Doesn't necessarily mean in a negative way. If it's best for them and they do not wish to, she will try to force it upon them- for example.

Character History
She was born to a dyrkas father and vantha mother. The father ran away and went to Avanthal and married her mother. They then travelled from place to place together, ending up at Alvadas.

Sometime during their travels they had conceived their daughter Flute. After arriving at Alvadas, they were murdered for unknown reasons and Flute lived alone ever since.
Training (Skills, Arcana, Gnosis, Lore)
[blockquote]
Hypnotism: 30/100 (30 SP)
Webbing: 30/100 (30 SP)
Lore of Drykas Culture
Lore of Alvadas Location Changing

Equipment and Possessions

 1 Set of Clothing (cloak/coat & footwear included)
 1 Waterskin
 1 Backpack which contains:
 1 Set of Toiletries (comb, brush, razor, soap)
 Food for a week or 1 bottle of embalming fluid (for Nuits)
 1 eating knife
 Flint & Steel

Ledger
600 gms

Thread List
Last edited by Flute on August 28th, 2012, 3:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Flute
Player

Words: 3034
Joined roleplay: August 2nd, 2012, 9:17 am
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet

Flute.

Postby Torchlight on September 9th, 2012, 6:19 pm

Hello there! I'm Torchlight, your friendly local Character Sheet Liaison. I'm here to help you get your CS sorted out and ready to go for roleplaying! There are just a couple of things I'd like to help you with. Don't worry! We'll get your character operational asap.

• Birthdate - Please specify the year Flute was born, so we know how old she is. (If she is 9 years old, she would have been born in 503, for example). Reminder, the current year is 512 AV.
  • Race - Your account is set to "Mixed Blood" race. Because Drykas and Vantha are both human subraces, it should be set to Human, Mixed.
  • Skills - You have 60 Starting Package points listed. Remember, as a Human Mixed, you get 50 starting package points at 15 racial bonus points. Please mark how these points are allotted. For example:

Hypnotism: 30/100 (30 SP)
    Singing: 30/100 (15 RB, 15 SP)
    Cooking: 5/100 (5 SP)

And that should be it! Let me know when you've made these changes and I'll remove this intervention. :)

When it's pitch dark, remember that pitch is flammable.

Avatar image by Imaliea. Used with permission.
Torchlight
Let knowledge empower you.

Words: 52588
Joined roleplay: September 6th, 2012, 9:53 pm
Race: Staff account