Skill : Harsh Weather Flight

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This is the first step to starting a lore article. Please hold all conversations about lores here in this forum. No development takes place here ie Article posting. This forum is simply for threads that want to hash out what a lore should or shouldn't include as well as its merits and flaws. One can also gauge interest in new lore here as well. Polls are encouraged.

Moderator: Scribes

Postby Covier on December 18th, 2011, 7:24 am

OOC :

Hello,

I have an idea I think could be applied to the winged races, or anyone who achieves flight in someway. Harsh Weather Flight. The higher the skill the worse weather one can navigate and fly.

Novice - Can move through rain and snow as easily as open air

25-50 - Unaffected by temperature of weather condition(air ailments)

50-75- Flight in the higher altitude has no negative effect on PC

75-100- Vision is unaffected in Blizzards and Heavy Rain

This is just brainstorming at the moment and I'd love to hear any and all ideas as this is my first post in the world of Mizahar. :)
Covier
Player

Words: 2269
Joined roleplay: December 17th, 2011, 4:28 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Ace on August 12th, 2012, 10:47 pm

Nice to see another avian kelvic!

I personally think that this idea is brilliant, but i got one suspicion... In blizzards and heavy storms the frost may get 'stuck' on the birds wings, making them heavier which of course makes the flight much more difficult. How could we fix that?

*Cheers for bird kelvics*
Ace speaks Tukant fluently, while her Common is a bit worse. Not talking about the Pavi she can merely speak a word of.
Ace
Screech!

Words: 2109
Joined roleplay: August 9th, 2012, 8:16 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Mirage on August 12th, 2012, 11:22 pm

Hello there and welcome to Mizahar! This skill does sound interesting but please review the process for submitting a new development idea in this thread again. You must first gain approval from the Help Desk for your idea, and then the idea needs to be refined and researched before putting it up in the peer mentor thread for review. Good luck :)
Mirage
Truth is never certain

Words: 1231300
Joined roleplay: January 5th, 2012, 8:47 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)