[Job thread] A day in the shop

Yernaver spends the day in the shop helping customers

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

[Job thread] A day in the shop

Postby Yernaver on August 16th, 2012, 3:49 pm

19 summer 512
Yernaver had come early in the shop for today his boss had asked him to take care of any customers as he would be away for some business of his own for today "Ah you are here boy great i want you to take care of the shop don't brew anything or do anything you don't have to only point show and sell to the customers and hopefully i will be back before noon".

Yernaver dint care much it was a bit of routine for him he waited around as his boss disappeared off to his job for today, he was alone to the Black Tar, he sighed as he looked around everything was in place but what was that a small green bottle was on the corner not labeled, Yernaver panicked a bit not sure what he should do, but then he remembered that yesterday his boss told him he might start using green bottles for poisons made from animals in an effort to organize the place a bit because of the workload they had nowadays.

He took a sharp breath as he relaxed they were all stoked up in everything but poisons now lately.As he searched for somewhere to place the bottle a nervous young man entered "um hello is this the Black Tar?" Yernaver turned to face him the boy seemed very young "Yes it is boy what are you searching for?" the boy seemed to tremble a bit, but eventually spoke "i need some medicine" Yernaver sighed and started gathering some djed to relax the boy as he spoke "for what skin rash cought's common cold what kind do you need" the boy seemed calmer as it Yernaver channeled his djed from his eyes to relax the boy it took a small toll but it was worth it the boy spoke more confident "my mother is sick after giving birth to my brother i have around forty five mizzas" Yernavers eye narrowed he could make some profit but his boss might not liked it.

He sighed and pointed him to the shelve at the corner the boy looked over there and a smile came to his face as his took the potion and gave Yernaver the exact amount of money for it "Thank you mister" was the last words the boy said before leaving.

Yernaver placed the money on the pouch they had and returned to his thought's, he would place the bottle to the counter, but say its not for sale to be done with it still he wondered what kind of poison it had it seemed empty yet it was sealed perhaps it was gas? He maked a mental note to ask his boss as he placed the bottle on the counter another customer came in this time a woman she seemed.....shifty but beatifull Yernaver spoke up to her "Hello Mam how can i help you today?".
The woman appeared startled as if she dint expect to see someone there "oh um hello young man you must be the assistant i want to order some potions for abortion from your boss tell him Elenea requests them the usual bunch thanks a lot darling bye" and with that she left as quickly as she came.

Yernaver wrote down on a sheet her name and what she wanted and hoped that the boss wouldn't be mad at him for some weird reason that he wouldn't discuss.

Some chimes later his boss came back although he dint know till he felt a chill on his shoulder "uh boss you are back?" said Yernaver a bit scared by his sudden appearance "Yep glad to see the shop still standing anything happen while i was out?"
Yernaver turned to wherever the boss seemed to be "A boy bought some medicine for his family and a woman named Eleana said hello and requested some potions for abortion oh! i also found this bottle on a corner for some reason" he pointed at the bottle he had placed on the counter.

The old ghost snickered "oh well so that's where it was thanks for finding seems like a slow day today i will get her potions ready later stay a for a couple of bells in the shop and then lets call it day i will rest a bit"
Yernaver nodded he was unsure if his boss ever truly rested, but he wasn't about to find out.....not today at least, he sighed it was a boring slow day today.

Yernaver
Player

Words: 16414
Joined roleplay: July 11th, 2012, 2:52 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets