Clareen

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Clareen

Postby Clareen on August 17th, 2012, 3:07 am

Clareen Character Sheet

Name: Clareen
Race: Mixed Blood – Inartan & Eypharian
Caste: Dek
Birthday: 65th of Summer, 491 AV

Physical Description

With the skin color, hair color, and eyes of the Inartans and the beautiful hair of the Eypharians she didn't exactly stand out among the Inarta, but it had become well known that she was a mixed blood. Her hair, a dark blood red, flowed down her shoulders and rested right above her bosom. Her eyes were a bright green with a yellow ring in the center of her eyes around her pupils. Her body is almost ideal, sporting large breasts for her height and size with an hourglass figure. She stood five foot three inches and weighed one hundred and twenty nine pounds. Most believe they can abuse and control Clareen, those soon come to find they can't.
Last edited by Clareen on August 26th, 2012, 7:05 am, edited 4 times in total.
Clareen
Player

Words: 22659
Joined roleplay: August 16th, 2012, 5:14 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet

Clareen's Credentials

Postby Clareen on August 17th, 2012, 3:08 am

Character Concept

Personality – Although her blood is mixed, she doesn't lack the personality that comes with being Inartan. She speaks her mind to those she is allowed to and some she isn't. Working her hardest to try to prove she is greater than a drudge. Good looking and she knows it, Clareen uses these looks to her advantage to gain food, shelter, and occasionally some companionship. This companionship comes rarely though as since she was ten her looks, combined with her caste, had been taken advantage of. She had been bedded aplenty and generally against her own will, but being a Dek she must do what is demanded of her and physical favors became far too common. After a “mysterious accident” that caused the severe injury of one of the Chiet her views changed though. See, she caused this injury and was proud of it; although she did not boast as she did not want to be treated by the respective capital punishment. The male did not rat her out to the elders, with some slight proding done by yours truly. When the male had taken her into his private abode and requested her to remove her Lontev, she said no. Just flat out denied him of the power he had come to know. She despised this man and refused to give any kind of show for such a pig; who had taken advantage of most of her acquaintances that had the looks that he desired and caste he required. When she denied him of his show he became enraged and lashed out to strike her. When he did she dashed aside and pulled out the small daggers that her mother had given her, stabbing him first in the arm that he showed her twice and then four more times in the chest before fleeing the room. This event changed her personality drastically, causing her to put up with far less, although she still allowed herself to be “used” occasionally as she didn't want to take the chance of being caught a second time; as the odds were far against her. She lacked the hypnotism ability to actually be able to get out of trouble whenever she felt like it. She only got away with that one by making the man believe that she was a higher caste then he was. It's a good thing that even the Inartan don't believe you if you try to change your story after they've already been given an answer. Since that day she has become more and more confident.
Last edited by Clareen on August 17th, 2012, 3:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Clareen
Player

Character sheet

Clareen's Credentials

Postby Clareen on August 17th, 2012, 3:08 am

Birth
Clareen was born into a world that had been molested by segregation.; with a Eypharian father and a Inartan mother she had some of the worst of it. Her mother traveled to Ahnatep to get intelligence and fell in love with a whore of a being while there. Her mother, named Evsha, had always told Clareen that she wanted the baby, but she knew better. The Eypharian father, who to this day she doesn't know the name of, just impregnated her mother cause he was looking for a good time. Then he abandoned Evsha to travel to Wind Reach alone where she would bear a mixed breed child. What a complete imbecile, believing that having a half blooded child in Wind Reach as a dek and thinking that it would be a good life for the newborn. Yeah, the mother was a dek, the lowest caste in Wind Reach. In her birth the mother began to fade, as if she didn't have the strength to even be bearing a child. Maybe she wasn't even Inartan herself, since they are the strongest mothers during childbirth, or so the stories said. Then to go on to name her Clareen, meaning shackled rose, a complete insult to her very own child. After a couple of years the mother passed, such a pathetic excuse for an Inartan;To die at only nine teen. Clareen went to live with the youth care facilities, at least that's what they called them. Yeah right, it was more like hell. She was judged severely for being a mix and not a pure Inarta. How could such lowly people judge the others on their same level, how dare they. She remained in the care facility until she was eight; learning how to interact with the others, how to care for birds, to fight, but she felt as if each time she was judged that it was rigged. That even at the times she was better then the people around her that it wasn't never taken into account; as if she was meant to remain a dek. So she did, at eight she did not change levels, instead she fell into suite behind her mother. A fact that she utterly despised, wishing that she would be seen as better then that, better then her mother; a woman who lived her life as she was told and died before moving up. They said they kept her as a dek, because she was “crazy,” well petch them. So what if she had killed a couple of kids before she was eight. They deserved it, they should've picked a different target.
Clareen
Player

Character sheet

Clareen's Credentials

Postby Clareen on August 17th, 2012, 3:09 am

The Murders
The first was a boy by the name of Kyron, it was when Clareen was five and the small boy was a year older than herself. Every time that they would fight within the ring she would win; but before she could be praised he would yell out some rude inconsiderate remark stating that she hadn't been fair inside the ring. Each time she went to strike him again she was help back by the other children; so it went like that, for half of a year. Until one night as she returned from a Bendi that she was given, a task that had her returning late each night after cleaning the kitchens, he smarted off to her. Saying, “Hey, you parent-less harlot, you better get to bed before something bad happens.” Looking back now she didn't even understand how at such a young age you could be so rude, verbose, and utterly moronic. Immediately she turned to him, he was alone tonight and he would never see another sun rise. As she approached him his face went white, wiped clean of all emotion. Then terror, as he realized what was about to occur. She shoved a fist into his side causing him to falter. She then shoved him to the ground and mounted him, “left. Right. Left. Right. Left. Ri....” That was all she thought as she pummeled another child's face in. Long before she was removed from him she had felt his skull cave in beneath her fists, which were bloody from making impact so many times. Blood spattered Clareen's face with each punch and drenched the floor. She never did stop, someone puller her off, although she never did find out who it was. They pulled her off and left the corpse lying there, that's all it was now after all. Just another dead body to be tossed from the mountain. She never told anyone this, but she loved it. Her first taste of blood, of violence, and she didn't dislike it; no, she adored it. She yearned for more.

Her second wasn't too much later; this one happened a season after her sixth birthday. Although the victim this time was a female, instead of a male. She didn't discriminate, if you should die, then she will kill you; no matter your gender. The situation was far different though. On another Bendi, she was assigned into a group with a female named Jallae. This time they were told to try to impress and wind eagle; if an eagle accepted you and you bonded with the animal then you were instantly raised in caste and you became a rider. Jallae was a promising little squirt. Believing that she would become a rider, this was the Bendi that she had been waiting for. The only problem was that she was stuck trying to impress an eagle with such a little hellion standing next to her. So, the female not so kindly asked Clareen to leave, Clareen obeyed. Hoping to impress her own eagle. An eagle flew above Clareen and stopped for a second, landing in front of her. Jallae in response picked up a rock and threw it at the magnificent bird, not wanting someone like Clareen to become a rider. This set Clareen off, so she began walking towards Jallae, “You petching good for nothing little snob, get back here so I can rip you limb from limb!” She screamed these words as she progressed and the eagle, didn't fly away, no, it stayed just where it was. Jallae's face didn't flush out though, instead she turned and began to run, but she was slow and Clareen quickly caught up with her; leaping on to her back. ImageShe drew herTamo daggers, from the pants they were allowed to wear as children. She had finally gathered up enough money to buy the daggers a few days ago, and she already got to use them. “How lucky am I?” Was her only thought as she sperated the daggers from each other. Spinning each a full three hundred and sixty degrees a sadistic smile spread across her face. Reaching down she spun Jallae around underneath her legs. There were tears in the girl's eyes. “Pathetic!” she screamed. Jallae responded by spitting in Clareen eyes, “Your a crazy murde-.” Jallae was cut off as Clareen shoved one of the diggers into her open mouth and the other into her eye causing blood to spew out in a continuous spray in both locations, especially her thorat. Now the only sound that escaped the young girl's throat were gurgles. She had never used the daggers before and wasn't very strong, so it took quite a bit of effort to withdraw themfrom the two places she had put them., but when she did even more blood landed on Clareen's face. A laughed escaped her lips as she drew both daggers above her head, “Maybe I am! Who are you gonna tell if your dead!?!” Clareen didn't wait for a response. She thrust down her hands, landing right in front of her, piercing the girl's heart. She ripped the daggers back out and continued to stab repetitively, each stab staining the snow beneath her with; Clareen smiled the whole while. This time it wasn't another child that dragged her away, it was their mentor. The one who was putting their Bendi in place. They dragged her back inside Wind Reach and the eagle that sat was still there., as it watched her it cocked it's head to the side for a moment. That was the last time she saw the eagle, perhaps it had chosen her, she would never know now. When accused of murder she merely said that the crazy child attacked her first and that she was defending herself. After all they were the only two there, so her story went and she continued, alive.
Clareen
Player

Character sheet

Clareen's Credentials

Young Adult/ Adult
When she killed Jallae, they assumed she had killed Kyron as well, but they had no proof. As punishment they made her stay a Dek, perhaps forever. Saying that they believed she was mentally impaired and that she should be kept away from the higher people in society. Since she was eight she has learned to control her emotions better and not kill any one that smarts off to her, but she doesn't allow people to walk all over her. Also, she never lost of appetite for killing. She was bloodthirsty, but had learned how to manage it. As soon as she was declared a dek, or rather not two days after; she was laid down by an Avora, some sick bastard with a taste for children and virginity. He successfully took hers. Since then it she had allowed three others bed her, totaling four. The last, well, we already talked about what happened to him. So three victims and four partners, that wasn't so bad, was it? Each day after that she was disregarded and treated like a complete lunatic, most fleeing when she approached. She had gained a reputation as a child. The only company she had been able to find now was the company she had when she seduced men, or woman, she went both ways. The females never seemed to demand things of her though; Sadly. Each day should would train, learn a new way of combat, or she would read her large book on hypnotism. She was actually getting rather good at it. Testing it on random people to see if they could twist their minds to make simple decisions when they are being indecisive. Such as when someone was debating which line to go into, or so it appeared, she walked by and grazed his hand and said a two words . The touch allowed her djed to flow to him easier as she said, “Choose left.” Putting this suggestion in his mind as a very strong opinion. This time it worked, and he just simply went to the left line, of his own free will he believed. She had come to adore her magical capabilities as well as her physical capabilities. Although she never did learn how to shoot an arrow, which was an Inartan trait. She just would rather be up in their face then hiding like a coward. Although she did want to learn how, but more to just be able to say that she could. Once she wasn't a child, she rarely gave out her name, so that people could not demand her to do things from a distance. She could just say that she believed they were speaking to a different Dek, she also didn't like people believing her to be their friend if she didn't think the same of them. Friendship is trust, so if you don't know her name, then you aren;t her friend. Instead she told them to just call her Dek, if they absoulutely demanded a name then she would tell them that her name was Bloodletter. This had come to be her nickname by most. Although she could still deny that they were talking to her as her actual name was Clareen.
Clareen
Player

Character sheet

Clareen's Credentials

My Belongings

Possessions
1 Set of Clothing
-Simple Vinati (Females)
-Simple Lontev
1 Waterskin
1 Backpack which contains:
-Comb (Bone)
-Brush (Bone)
-Soap
-Razor
-Balanced Rations (1 Week's worth)
-1 eating knife
-Flint & Steel
1 set of Tamo Daggers.
Heirloom: An ancient book on hypnotism and how to wield it, left to her by her Eypharian Father.
600 Pinions

Housing: No Housing
Clareen
Player

Character sheet

Clareen's Credentials

Postby Clareen on August 17th, 2012, 3:10 am

Money Matters

Purchase Cost Total
Starting +100 Pinions 100 Pinions
No Housing +500 Pinions 600 Pinions

The Important Stuff

Skills
Skill EXP Total Proficiency
Seduction 14 SP 14 XP Novice
Hypnotism 16 SP 16 XP Novice
Daggers 10 RB, 20 SP 30 XP Competent

Languages
Fluent Language: Nari
Competent Language: Common
Poor Language: Nadar - Canoch

Lores
Lore of Inartan Culture
Lore of Importance of Castes

Thread List

None yet, but we'll get there.
Clareen
Player

Character sheet

Clareen's Credentials

Postby Clareen on August 22nd, 2012, 7:22 am

Interview

General Information :
1. What is your Name? What does he care? “This is so formal, name's Clareen to friends.”
2. Do you go by a nickname or pet name? “I am no one's pet thank you, although I do go by Bloodletter occasionally.”
3. How old are you? What a rude man! “I'm twenty.”

4. What is your height? “How am I suppose to know? Some where around five foot three inches I guess.”

5. What is your weight? “I weigh a hundred and twenty nine pounds of course.”

Aesthetics :
1. Describe yourself as you see yourself. “I'm a ravishing, voluptuous, bloodthirsty Dek.”
2. Describe yourself as others typically see you. “A beautifully, utterlly insane, murderer Dek, but don't believe them.”

3. What is your favorite body feature? “On me or...some one else. I don't think I'm allowed to answer either in this interview.”

4. How physically fit are you? “Fit enough to survive in Wind Reach, that says plenty.”

5. How do you typically dress and what is your style? Petching moron thinks I have a choice! “I wear my Lontev like all Dek you imbecile.”

Family :
1. Who are your parents and what are they like? “My father was a whore of a Eyphairan and my mother was the weakest Inartan that Wind Reach had ever seen. What more is there to say. Petch them.”

2. Do you have any brothers or sisters? “Probably, not that I would ever actually know.”

3. What is your extended family like? “The petch am I suppose to know the answer to a question like that.”

4. Do you consider close friends as important or more/less important than family? “Family is meaningless, if you earned my trust, then you matter more.”

5. Do you treat animals like family? “Birds? Why of course?” What kind of Petching question is that!

2. Where do you live now? “The same petching place, don't make me repeat myself again!”

3. If you could live anywhere in Mizahar where would that be? “That's it, I'm done with you.” Clareen stands, unsheathing her knives.

4. Do you have a favorite place to vacation or spend leisure time? “Anywhere there aren't people of a higher caste is good with me.”

5. Where do you fear to be? “I fear no place, I only could ever fear beings, and few have managed that yet.”

Traits :
1. Do you have any physical weaknesses (disease, scars, and missing limbs?) “No, but I just might give you some new ones for the petch of it.”

2. Are you right handed or left handed? “The petch am I suppose to know, I'm ambidextrous I guess, whatever that means.”

3. What languages do you speak? What do you sound like? Do you have an accent? “Your talking to me how do you not know, I speak Nari, Common, and a I know a few incantations in Nader – Canoch. I have no accent really, I sound like a Dek, that's all.”

4. Do you have any odd mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics? “I like to kill people in general, especially ones who ask stupid questions. Does that count?”

5. Do you have (or want to get) any tattoos or piercing? Why do you have them (or will get them) ? “I'd love to have some tattoos, although I would never get a piercing, now that I think about it, I wouldn't let anyone near me with a needle. If I got one though it would be something sexy, something wild.”

Occupations :
1. What is your occupation? “Does it look like I have a petching job!” Gah, I hate non observant morons.

2. Do you like/dislike your work? Why? “I already told you I didn't have one, didn't you hear what happened to the last guy?”

3. If you could be anything you wanted to, what would you be? “A petching higher caste.”

4. What occupation do you admire the most? Why? “A wind rider, as well as most kinds of craftsman. I adore the concept of flight, and crafting is a beautiful art?”

5. What occupation do you least like? Why? “Being a Dek of course. Why? Cause it petching sucks that's why!”

Childhood :
1. What sort of child were you? “An evil one I guess.”

2. What is your favorite memory from childhood? “Gouging the eyes out of this innocent, stuck up of a female child, I loved the feeling of her heart as it ceased it's beating under my weight and watching her take her last breath as the warm blood splashed onto my face each time I stabbed her.”

3. What is your worst memory from childhood? “I'm not telling You!”

4. What sort of relationship did you have with your parents? “A Shykey one? They can just rot for all I care.”

5. Who was your most influential rolemodel? “Don't have one, no one met the requirements.”

Education :
1. What sort of education do you have? “I learned all that I could till I was eight, then they made me a petching Dek, because I killed a couple of people.”

2. Do you like/dislike learning? “I would like learning if I ever had the opportunity.”

3. Where or how did you learn most of your skills/abilities? “Through trial and error, death after death.”

4. How do you learn best? “With my hands.” Just how I'm gonna learn to slit your throat if you don't hurry up.

5. What are your educational goals for the future? “To be able to petching kill better? Is that an educational goal?”

Relationships :
1. Do you form close bonds with people? Why? Why not? “Rarely, they seem to die too quickly, what? Yeah I usually kill them, but that wasn't part of the question!”

2. Do you trust people easily? If not, why not? “No, no one is trustworthy unless they earn it.”

3. Do you consider yourself straight, gay, bi, or something else? “Are you asking me who I'd rather petch? Then I guess I'm bisexual.”

4. Have you ever been kissed? If so, describe the first time. “Have I ever been kissed? What kind of question is that, of course I've been kissed. My first time was with a pig of man who later petched me, it sucked, I was eight.”

5. Have you ever had sex? If so, describe the first time. “Yes I have had sex, and I already told you about my first time, fat vagik, horny for children.”

Drugs and Alcohol :
1. Have you ever been drunk? If so, describe your first time. “No, never even had a lick of alcohol, never had the money or the friends to.”

2. Do you like to drink on a regular basis? “I already said I haven't drank.”

3. What sort of alcohol do you prefer? “That's it, they're gonna need a new one of you when I'm done.”

4. Have you ever tried drugs (mood altering substances)? If so, which kinds and what did you think of them? “No, I've never tried drugs, never been able to.”

5. What do you think of drugs and alcohol? Be specific. “I think both are fine and fun substances, I would happily do both if I had the people or the money.”

Likes and Dislikes :
1. What are your hobbies? “I like to kill people, and improve my skills...mainly at killing people.”

2. Do you like to read? “Only thing I have to read is my book on Hypnotism, but yeah, I like to read it.”

3. What annoys you more than anything else? “People, in fact, your a person, and you annoy me, perhaps I should improve my skills and kill you.”

4. What do you find the most relaxing activity to do? “DO I really need to answer that for you to know?”

5. What kinds of things embarrass you? Why? “When I'm attracted to someone rather then wanting to spill their blood. What? It's a rare occasion for me. Don't look at me like that.I'll petching kill you too, just like the last two.

Favorites :
1. What is your favorite color or colors? “Crimson red, the way it flows and..Oh, sorry. Yeah, crimson red.”

2. What is your favorite time of day? “Does it matter, live in a mountain any way.”

3. What is the most beautiful thing you’ve ever seen? “The blood of an enthralling woman when it sprayed across floor as I slit her throat, it made such a beautiful shape.”

4. What do you like to eat? What do you hate to eat? “Doesn't matter what I eat, never had an option, I eat what I can find.”

5. What is your favorite type of weather? Does any kind scare you? “Does it matter, live in a mountain.”

Outlook :
1. Are you optimistic or pessimistic? “I like to consider myself a realist, I just look past all the shyke.”

2. What are your religious views? “Don't know em.”

3. Would you be able to kill? “Maybe you haven't heard me in the past sixty two questions.”

4. What are your views on sex? Mmmhmm, I'm always up for a good petching, the feeling of sliting their throat when th... “I think it's fun and everyone should do it as they please without ridicule or bothersome little crowds.”

5. What, in your opinion, makes a successful life? “All you have to do is enjoy yourself, didn't I say that in the last question?”

Actions :
1. What is the worst and best thing you’ve ever done? “I've never done anything bad in my life. And if I did then they petching deserved it. The best thing I've done is to rid the world of a fat vagik that enjoyed all women.”

2. What is your greatest regret? “I regret nothing.”

3. What is your best/worst memory? “My best is killing the same man that I told you of before, my worst was pleasing him first. Funny how that is, that five seconds can alter your worst memory to your best.”

4. If you could change one thing about your past, what would it be and why? “I would change that my mother wasn't such a weak imbecile and that my father hadn't petched every female he met. Why? It explains itself plenty.”

5. What are you the most proud of doing in your life? “Killing all the people that are too weak and selfish to survive on this world.”

Emotions :
1. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings with others? “I tell them exactly what I think.” It just typically ends in me attempting to take their lives.

2. Do you have any biases or prejudices? “Nope, everyone is equally petched up to me.”

3. What makes you happy? “Haven't I made that evident enough?”

4. Who or what, if anything, would you die for? “Nothing, no one has earned that trust or the worth to me, petch everyone.”

5. What makes you angry? “Just about everything that makes any one else angry, I just have the means and the will to put an end to it.”

Relationships :
1. In general, how do you treat others? “I treat them amazingly, as if each is my best friend.” If petching someone and slitting their throat counts, or if stabbing someone seventeen times in the chest counts.

2. Who is the most important person in your life, and why? “There is no one important in my life, not even my self.”

3. Who is the person you respect the most, and why? “I met this woman once, the only woman to ever stand up to me and not just fold beneath my looks and my threats, that's the only person who has earned my respect.” And I petched her gooood.

4. Do you have a spouse or significant other? If not, describe an ideal lover. “No, I have no significant other, and an ideal lover is someone who will fight over who's on top with me, someone who will bleed me just as I bleed them. Some one. Just. As Crazy. As Me.”

5. Do you trust anyone to protect you? Who, and why? “No, no one can be trusted with my life, because no one has earned such a trust or such a right.”

Group Situations :
1. Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict? “I tend to argue, I tend to win too...”

2. Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations? “No, I've never been a leader, I'm a petching Dek you imbecile.”

3. Do you like interacting with large groups of people? Why or why not? “No, I despise any type of large group.”

4. Do you care what others think of you? “No, petch them.”

5. What do you think of others, in general? “I think most are complete morons that should have their throats slit.”

Self Image :
1. What is your greatest strength as a person? “My beauty as well as my will power to do what is needed.”

2. What is your greatest weakness? “I suppose if I had a weakness, it would be that I act on compulsions, killing, petching, fighting, whatever the topic.”

3. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? “Nothing, petch off you vagik.”

4. Are you generally introverted or extroverted? “Depends who's around, if I'm within Wind Reach and upper castes are around then I'm introverted, if not then I'm extroverted.” Those high and mighty vagiks can just go petch themselves!

5. Are you generally organized or messy? “Organized.”

Beliefs :
1. What God or Goddess do you find most appealing, if any? “Don't know of any.”

2. Which God or Goddess do you fear, if any? “Do you not petching listen when I speak.”

3. Do you have any Gnosis Marks? If so, how did you receive them? “I said I didn't know of any how the petch would I have a Gnosis Mark?!”

4. What lengths would you go to to please your deity? “I have no deity, why must you make me repeat myself constantly.” That's it, I'm gonna kill this one too.

5. Where do you draw the line at pleasing your deity? What is too much? “Come here you petching little...”

Life & Death :
1. What do you absolutely live for? “To enjoy myself, and to raise my caste within Wind Reach.”

2. What is the best part of life? “Death.” At least the death of others, that part I ESPECIALLY enjoy.

3. What is the best part of death? “That you no longer have to care about the beings that exist on this planet, or worry about killing them all off slowly.”

4. If you could choose, how would you want to die? “By someone's strong hand, someone who had the nerve to let me fight back, and won anyway.”

5. What is the one thing for which you would most like to be remembered after your death? “How many lives I took, how much enjoyment I had, and how much Havok I reeked.”
Clareen
Player

Character sheet

Clareen's Credentials

Postby Siren on August 26th, 2012, 6:18 am

Hey there!

I'm Siren, the local and completely harmless Character Sheet Liaison. In order to help you get the most out of your experience on Mizahar, I have taken a look at at your Character Sheet to make sure that everything is up to par!

Unfortunately, there are a few changes that have to be made before we can move forward! Please see the tabs below for details on these issues.

I think there was some miscalculation going on! The year you have Clareen born in right now makes her 17, not 21!

Race
Your User profile says Clareen is Inarta, when your CS says Mixed blood, so it would be awesome if you'd kindly change your user profile to match :D

Subject
If you could change the subject of your CS to just "Clareen", that would be so awesome! Thank you!

Once the above has been addressed, feel free to send me a private message, let me know you've fixed what I've pointed out and I will remove the intervention!

Write on,
Siren
I'll sing you a sweet song...

Words: 69679
Joined roleplay: July 17th, 2012, 3:14 am
Race: Staff account