Drykan fun?

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, characters should feel free to post their want-ads looking for new family members, friends, apprentices or teachers. There are stickies that will help you get started and formulate your posts so your needs are clearly stated.

Drykan fun?

Postby DeLuna a' Moon on May 4th, 2010, 7:08 am

okay so i'm half asleep right now but i WANTED to post this before i forgot - since i've forgotten a multitude of times already up till now.

I just finished Moon's CS! How exciting!

Well now that it's finished, I am hoping to get some sort of plotting and intrigue going on. Would love anything involving travel, rival, romance, or.... something. I don't really have anything specifically planned for her so consider her slate clean and open for ideas. I'll be willing to contribute my own ideas come morning... after i've had sleep.

I will edit this post with my ideas if no replies have been made and whatnot.
:D
DeLuna a' Moon
Player

Words: 4648
Joined roleplay: May 2nd, 2010, 9:21 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet

Drykan fun?

Postby Glayce Lightstorm on May 6th, 2010, 8:49 pm

I'd like to meet your PC. She sounds very exciting!

I don't have great plans or cool ideas either, but maybe we can go hunting or something like that and just have some fun together as fellow Drykas. Hope it's okay if we stay around Endrykas though.

And hope you can wait until I've posted my CS.
Glayce Lightstorm
Savage Witch

Words: 12239
Joined roleplay: May 5th, 2010, 6:45 pm
Character sheet

Drykan fun?

Postby DeLuna a' Moon on May 6th, 2010, 9:22 pm

*falls over in a scrambled attempt to glomp*

Yes! would love love lerve to go hunting! I've actually been looking for excuses to not have to do that sort of training type thread by myself. I'd love nothing more!
DeLuna a' Moon
Player

Character sheet

Drykan fun?

Postby Glayce Lightstorm on May 6th, 2010, 10:03 pm

*feels glomped nevertheless*

Yup, I don't like training threads myself. I just discovered your open thread in the Sea of Grass and will join you there, if that's okay?
Glayce Lightstorm
Savage Witch

Words: 12239
Joined roleplay: May 5th, 2010, 6:45 pm
Character sheet

Drykan fun?

Postby DeLuna a' Moon on May 6th, 2010, 10:24 pm

that's fine with me, you won't be the only one though. Griffith will be posting there sometime. only thing with that one it's likely to end up being less of a hunting thread.
DeLuna a' Moon
Player

Character sheet