Looking for some plot-heavy rp.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, characters should feel free to post their want-ads looking for new family members, friends, apprentices or teachers. There are stickies that will help you get started and formulate your posts so your needs are clearly stated.

Postby Eris on May 6th, 2010, 10:40 pm

Okay, so I don’t exactly know what it is I’m looking for, but bear with me please.

I’d like to rp a plot-heavy thread – something where the purpose is more than just training or a casual acquaintance. I’m up for pretty much anything – an adventure, some romance, a bit of horror, tragedy, humor … Anything works as long as it’s tied together with a moderately interesting storyline. The problem is that I’m fresh out of ideas, so I can’t come up with said storyline myself. This is where you come in, stranger. :)

I’d like to develop Eris’s character a bit and throw her in the midst of an interesting situation in the process. Meeting new people is always a plus as well. I wouldn’t mind a bit of travelling either. She’s spent enough time in Syliras. :)

I realize how vague I sound, but it’s late and I’m sleepy. Bottom line – I just want someone new for Eris to play with. :D
Eris
...in solemn silence on a dull, dark dock...

Words: 171398
Joined roleplay: March 22nd, 2010, 1:55 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby John Vicari on May 6th, 2010, 11:48 pm

Would love to write with you however I am still in Syliras for awhile but in a few weeks may travel. If you are willing to stay then yay but if not I can understand.
John Vicari
Player

Words: 107575
Joined roleplay: April 20th, 2010, 8:19 pm
Blog: View Blog (10)
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Peer Reviewer (1)

Postby Kamrynn Sleightyr on May 7th, 2010, 2:20 pm

I'd love to play in a story driven adventure, and my character is dying to leave Syliras and see the world for a bit. I think kam's sense of rightousness would mesh interestingly with Eris' questionable moral compass.

What have you got in mind? Let me know if youd like to brainstorm some RP ideas.
Kamrynn Sleightyr
Syliran Knight

Words: 71523
Joined roleplay: April 22nd, 2010, 8:37 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet