The Memory Collection ~ Taithrosa Eldytia's Journals

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to start IC Journaling in this forum. Each character is allowed threads here where they can store notes they learn IC, facts, or even talk about their feelings and inner thoughts. Journals don't need to be in written form, they be anything you as a player thinks suits the personality of the Characte.r

Postby Taithrosa Eldytia on May 8th, 2010, 12:11 am

Taithrosa Eldytia
A Collection of the Memories of A Thousand Life Times

To any who may optain a copy of this journel, and for those to whom this will pass down to I write this introduction. I am Known as Taithrosa Eldytia in this incarnation upon Mizahar. I am a Ethaefal, a Beloved Son of Leth, God of the Moon and Master of Change. During the hours of my Fathers Dominion I appear as angelic being, during the hourse of Syna though I appear as a Son of Wyrsa, one of the Akalak race.

I have with in my minds the memories of a thousand lifetimes, jumbled and incoherant, but yet organized enough to help me to function in this modern world. At odd times I will have the restoration of memories, and what was once hazy and lost will be returned to me. I feel that my return and the return of these memories is the will of the Gods, and as such I feel to allow these memories to slip will be a loss to not only my self but others as well. For I hope that these lost memories might hold some type of key to helping the modern world that I have been so violently born into.

My Memory Journal shall be recorded based upon Lifetimes, and any memory of the healing arts that return.

Chapter One: Healing Arts
First Memory ~ Akalaks View of Healing

Chapter Two: Life In Leth's Realm
First Memory ~ Learning Menditation

Chapter Three: First Life of Taithrosa Eldytia of Valkalah
First Memory ~ Starting Healing School
Second Memory ~ Healing School

Chapter Four: Syadai
Last edited by Taithrosa Eldytia on June 1st, 2010, 11:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Do you think that you could ever, Through all eternity,
Find out the generation Where Gods began to be?
Or see the grand beginning, Where space did not extend?
Or view the last creation, Where Gods and matter end?
Me thinks the Spirit whispers, “No man has found ‘pure space,’
Nor seen the outside curtains, Where nothing has a place.”
~ If You Could Hie To Kolob
Taithrosa Eldytia
The Sapphire Star

Words: 173686
Joined roleplay: April 3rd, 2010, 3:33 am
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Taithrosa Eldytia on May 8th, 2010, 1:31 am

Chapter One:
Healing Arts

ImageFirst Healing Memory ~ Akalaks view on healing

He was sitting once again in the same classes room, but it wasn't strange and new like it had been in his first flash, but this time he was a bit older, not much, and the room didn't seem to have as many students. He was wearing a wooden ring that seemed to be of improtance. His hair was trimmed short and his eyes looked up at the teacher with excitment.

"Today we will be talking about Akalaks mental health training." He said his bass voice filling the class room. "If one prepares one minds correctly then one can fight off sickness and weakness." He said walking around the room looking at each boys. "How many of you have felt the chills coming on and told yourself you wouldn't get sick." He said looking over them. Many of the boys nodded there heads, Taithrosa among them. "Well that is but a basic step needed to train the mind to avoid illness."

He processed with the lesson explaining the details of mental prepardness. They as the future doctors must master the techniques as they would be required to teach them to others. The mind training was the basic for Akalak healing and even there training programs.

"One must first tell themselves they aren't weak. Confidences is critical to keeping ones body healthy. Now becareful of arragance because that can cause a whole other series of problems, no confidence in yourself must always come first. If you have confidence you can conqure."

He sat down. "The mind is just some voice speaking to you in your head, it is the core to developing your body. If your mind is crowded with worry it is unable to focus on helping your body fight illness. If there isn't order in your body, then your defenses are weak." He contiuned with his explanation. Order in the mind was critical, because the body was a reflection of all that occured in your mind.

The lesson contiuned and mentioned several methods of controling ones mind. Meditation was the first one mentioned but before the lesson could contiune. Taithrosa was dragged back to the present.
Last edited by Taithrosa Eldytia on May 11th, 2010, 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Taithrosa Eldytia
The Sapphire Star

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Taithrosa Eldytia on May 8th, 2010, 1:47 am

Chapter Two:
Life in Leth's Realm

Image First Memory ~ Learning Meditation

This was the first memory that ever came to me after my decent to Mizahar. It was while I was meditating on the beaches of Riverfall. It just was a memeory that taught me that even in the realms of above how important it was to meditate.

~Taithrosa

It was during his time in the realms above. Time was ageless there so he couldn’t have told you when it was as a memory. He was walking through the realms of Leth. The beauty around him was beyond description and otherworldly. Yet it felt more peaceful and like home then any place on Mizahar had ever.

He walked among others who appeared to be at peace. It was strange there appeared to be physical bodies around him but they weren't the same as what he walked among now. It was almost like a music filled the air, nothing concreate but peaceful and soothing.

He paused as he saw one of his sisters meditating. He would say she was sitting on the ground but rules such as ground weren't real here they were more like gide lines. As he looked at the daughter of Leth he felt her voice in his head but yet around him as well.

"Have you ever experienced the joy of Meditation." She asked him. The words she used were exalted and beautiful spoken in a toungue that was so above the mortal speach. Taithrosa didn't realizes it but his body arched briefly with longing to hear those words again. In his memory though he tilted his head and blinked at his sister.

He felt her call him over. He joined here not really walking, but in the mortal tongue it was the best word he could use. He felt her contiune to communicate with him and joined her. "Meditation allows you to open your mind to so many possibilities. Even here in the presences of our father it is possible to expand one's mind." Taithrosa nodded his head.

He "sat" down next to here and folded his legs together placing his feet together, and pressing his knees down to the ground. He didn't really close his eyes since that was a action of the mortal world, and here he was above that. So he closed his eyes and felt his mind open to the possibilities.
Taithrosa Eldytia
The Sapphire Star

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Taithrosa Eldytia on May 11th, 2010, 7:40 pm

Chapter Three:
Life of Taithrosa Elydtia

Image First Memory ~ Started Healing School

He walked into the open class room the light streeming in from the open window slits. Its wasn't beautiful, but it was pleasent and comfortable. It was also very simplistic. The desk were of polished wood, but like the room lacked any decoration. Everything was designed around purpose and stability.

Taithrosa Eldytia was young, in the strange stage as one trasitions from adulthood to childhood. His voice was wabbling between alto and bass. His hair was long and pulled back to stay out of his ears. He moved slowlly into the room, eager eyes looking both ways at the other boys who would be attending the Doctors academy with him. Considered a difficult life path, many entered the early classes but few actually graduated.

The young Akalak though was determined that he would do so. So he walked in with confidences and took a seat near the front of the class room. The other boys in the room were as young as him, but some appeared to be almost adults, while others still looked like they should be safe in the nursery.

The idiots. Why don't you just do them a favor and show them the real power structure. That ever present voice said. Taith kept his face blank but inwards gave a mental shove. Oh how mature. Would you father act that way? He felt as if he had been slapped in the face. Syadai knew his deepest secrets and knew were it hurt the worst. Oh poor boy are you going to cry, again, why don't you just admite you can't handle it and let me take charge. It would be so much easier for you if I do. Taithrosa just smiled at the other boys and nodded waiting for the teacher.

He wasn't disappointed as the Akalak doctor walked into the room, and they all sood up to honor him as was the custom among the Akalak of that period. The teacher stepped to the front of the room and they all returned to their seats.

"Welcome Students." He said in his deep voice speaking the native tongue of the Akalak. "You are about to start one of the hardest classes taught in this city." Taithrosa felt the thrill of excitment.
Taithrosa Eldytia
The Sapphire Star

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Taithrosa Eldytia on June 1st, 2010, 11:38 pm

Image Second Memory ~ The Healers School

He realized that his mind was opening with a memory. In his minds eye he was walking down well lit corridor. Along one wall were large open windows that provided all of the light. Along the other were a series of doors most which were closed, but in the memory he didn't look into any of them. Instead he looked out the windows into a courtyard. Grass and gardens covered the square beyond. From his view he could see a few benches that were designed to allow people to rest on them and enjoy the sun. Currently a few of them were being used by people whose doctor had allowed them to step out into the sun. Beyond that was a small theater were a class was currently meeting. He could see other Akalaks youth sitting around listening to a older Akalak as he taught them.
Taithrosa Eldytia
The Sapphire Star

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook