OmmWriter

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum you can find and share resources and advice for writing a post, novel or any other form of prose.

OmmWriter

Postby Sneja on September 10th, 2012, 9:17 pm

Hi Mizahar,

I was online today and found something really interesting, and want to share it with you all. I've always had a very odd relationship with writing. It's something that brings me much joy but I've never felt I was all that good at it. Like most writers, or at least I hope my experience is a common thread, I do not always want to write or I find my focus wondering -which is funny enough how I found this program-.

There are two versions of the program, I've downloaded the free version. Actually I've typed this post on it. :)

OmmWriter

It takes a different approch to the writing process, or rather one I've never experienced. And growing up as a child with a learning disability -dyslexia- sometimes I think I've seen it all. If you happen to try it out, let me know what you think.
Sneja
Player

Words: 4635
Joined roleplay: August 25th, 2012, 2:17 am
Race: Ethaefal