Need someone to help me start

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, characters should feel free to post their want-ads looking for new family members, friends, apprentices or teachers. There are stickies that will help you get started and formulate your posts so your needs are clearly stated.

Postby Dragan on May 10th, 2010, 1:42 pm

Well as you already have it im not really the shy type. I have written the character sheet by wich i want to play for now and im stationed in Ravok. Why you ask? Cause its awesome and reminds me of Venice. furthermore..now that i did everything by my meassures i found a dreadfull fact that there arent a lot of people willing to play in Ravok...so im looking for one or more :D thanks in advance.

P.S. I try to keep my grammar as good a possible but if i mess something up, give me a break, my english is self taught mostly. Oh and...for all the apostrophes i left out here...ill make up for them in my stories..i was just in a hurry to start :D

P.P.S. Im sorry for my nooby entrance..now that all of my errors have been fixed...i beg you to reconsider playing with me (well most of the errors at least :) )
It will all be ok in the end...if its not ok...its not the end
Dragan
Player

Words: 11907
Joined roleplay: May 10th, 2010, 2:54 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Xenova Prillar on May 10th, 2010, 9:06 pm

Oh..I am in Ravok and more than willing to do a thread with you....be warned as an aspirant to the Black Sun...Xenova is a corrupter at heart and seeks to win all to the will of Rhysol:)
Xenova Prillar
Player

Words: 21934
Joined roleplay: December 7th, 2009, 5:28 am
Race: Human
Character sheet