Chaude's Journal Diary

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to start IC Journaling in this forum. Each character is allowed threads here where they can store notes they learn IC, facts, or even talk about their feelings and inner thoughts. Journals don't need to be in written form, they be anything you as a player thinks suits the personality of the Characte.r

Chaude's Journal Diary

Postby Chaude on September 20th, 2012, 4:06 am

20th of Fall, 712 AV

Today I made it to Syliras. From a distance, the castle seemed worthy as much as their knights that Mentor had mentioned. No matter where I go, the cloak of night always brings comfort to my weary eyes, trying to move in the afternoon and rest before the 5th bell on the next day.

At the entrance, I tried not to startle the guards. Zith have a bad reputation for feasting on Humans. One looked with much fright as if I was going to feast on his flesh. The other ready to kill me. As practiced, I talked slow and few words to sound more Human. Showing this journal seemed to calm the scared guard down.

I had planned to sneak into town tonight with my wings if they wouldn't let me in. Was irritated about their indecisiveness, and about ready to call a duel whether I could enter or not before the scarred guard asked me for my name. Unsure if a Human giving a Zith a name means that that Zith is tamed, but it seemed to grant me entrance into the city.

Made it to Traveler's Row just some chimes ago. Was given a more welcome greeting, much like foster family back home. Unsure of the importance still of this "money," but Mentor said that it is necessary to have and make more to buy weapons, armor, food, and lodging. Live like a Human to understand them better he said. Need to make this "money" as instructed while studying about Humans.

Can't return to home until I've learned more about Humans. By then, strong enough to lead my own Family, much like Vile, but much more.
Chaude
Player

Words: 13064
Joined roleplay: September 18th, 2012, 1:15 am
Race: Zith
Character sheet
Journal
Plotnotes

Chaude's Journal Diary

Postby Chaude on September 26th, 2012, 4:05 pm

30th of Fall, 512 AV

Over a week now I've spent in Syliras. Took a stroll to the Stone Garden. Was intrigued by the sculptures, but knew little of the meaning behind them. Before I left, a Human, Crypt Insatem, had appeared. He granted my request to know the meaning behind the sculptures.

It was a tale of lovers, struggling to be together despite their status. Leth and...Gragh, too many Human god and goddess names. I forgot, should read a book. Writing in Human letters feels easier than talking in their tongue. Learned of Drykas race, where Crypt hails from. Drykas good at using horses, much like Zith good at using slaves. But I no want slaves. I want servants, bold servants to make my family strong. But...

Sister will not accept me. Maybe if I come back with bold and strong family of my own, she can forgive me and stay with me. No more slave games. More learning, more art and music. Crypt's performance is bold, if still weak for now. He came to practice tonight. I have no way with musical instruments. More likely to be frustrated by one.

Shown Crypt Reimancy magic. Only used sword to show. Only know sword and Ice Paler. Mentor knew more, but wanted me to experience other types of Reimancy magic. Crypt agreed to spar. Must know own strength. If he can be worthy by blade, I can continue to grow.

We talked for a little longer. Crypt lives at the Traveler's Row too. He was willing to help me find direction to a job. Wished Mentor told of which job to look for. Must sleep early now. Meeting Crypt for job hunt. Need armor and weapon too. Will buy after job hunt. Mercenary work may be all I can find.
Chaude
Player

Words: 13064
Joined roleplay: September 18th, 2012, 1:15 am
Race: Zith
Character sheet
Journal
Plotnotes