A new friend

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, characters should feel free to post their want-ads looking for new family members, friends, apprentices or teachers. There are stickies that will help you get started and formulate your posts so your needs are clearly stated.

A new friend

Postby Asalia on May 12th, 2010, 7:51 pm

Anyone have a single, male character (hey, just keeping the options open) to be bf or bff to a Charoda teen who's a bit of a workaholic?

Those who ride forth may not return. Lives will be lost on the field today. Knowing this, I lead my brothers on with me, and together, we charge to the sound of the trumpets... The nervous creaking of saddles and the ring of drawn steel are drowned out almost immediately – I can hardly hear anything over my own rough breathing. But our horses beat a steady rhythm, a drum of thunder, on the cobblestones of the road. The familiarity of the sound soothes me, and I take a moment to make a prayer under my breath.

"God guide my sword, imbue my armor with Your protection... let me see the sun rise tomorrow. Let us not fall today."
Asalia
Player

Words: 2892
Joined roleplay: May 12th, 2010, 12:59 am
Race: Human
Character sheet