[Kalea RS Office - Tabarnac]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Within this forum, all Storytellers of any level may feel free to create their office threads. These threads are then used for active thread lists, XP requests, and other communications that aren't necessarily PM required.

Moderators: Junior Storytellers, Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Scribes, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Postby Tabarnac on July 8th, 2010, 4:08 pm

RS Requests and Threadlist

Moderator Note

Greetings, one and all, and welcome to Kalea!

I am still figuring out what it means to be a Regional Storyteller, but this is my office and you should know how to use it. If you have a request you don't feel comfortable being public, my PMbox is open too.

Domains under my direct control are Denval and Lhavit, and while I am the Regional Storyteller, I don't like to step on the toes of the Domain Storytellers in my region. Use your best judgment as to who to speak to first, but I am happy to help.

Rules:

1.) I consider this in large part to be a customer service position, and I want to give you good customer service. If you see me in chat as Tabarnac, feel free to ask me questions regarding your threads, or anything like that. When in my Tabarnac uniform, I am on duty. If I am in chat as one of my characters, I will still most likely try to answer your questions, but I will reserve the right to direct you to my Inbox because I am also a player. Also, I am frequently in chat on player names when I am just peeking and about to go to bed, which is not the best time to ask me important questions anyway. I'm one of the more quick and responsive moderators, so everyone will just have to give me a little breathing room when I need it so I can be a capable and dependable moderator.

2.) If you are playing in my domains, you may NPC for yourself unless you need one of my NPCs or someone:
  • with any Expert level skill or above;
  • with any Gnosis at all;
  • with any official position or power within the domain.
This will help me keep the domains cohesive and everyone getting fair treatment. Let's do this!

In the Works

• LHAVIT!
  • Denval Ground Zero Quest
  • Lhavit Murder Mystery Quest
  • Qalaya's Gnosis - Graphomancy (with Liminal's permission)
  • Aitheia - Rupert Pycon's lost discipline (with Tarot's permission)
  • On the wings of cruelty
  • Chasing Emerald Eyes
  • Your Mom
Last edited by Tabarnac on August 17th, 2012, 7:52 pm, edited 19 times in total.
Tabarnac
god of carnage

Words: 346698
Joined roleplay: May 26th, 2010, 3:06 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 5
Featured Contributor (1) Trailblazer (1)
Advocate (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

[Denval AS Office - Tabarnac]

Postby Tabarnac on July 16th, 2010, 4:46 pm

BBC Codes

BBC Codes :
XP AWARDS:

XP Award!

Name
XP Award:
Lore Award:

Name
XP Award:
Lore Award:

Additional Note

MODERATOR INTERVENTION:

Moderator's Note: Text goes here.
Tabarnac
god of carnage

Office
Scrapbook
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Tabarnac on September 26th, 2012, 12:25 am

Tabarnac
god of carnage

Office
Scrapbook
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)