Natural Selection [Ignotus Everto]

Nadea has put on one of her many roles to find a "playmate" or victim rather.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

Natural Selection [Ignotus Everto]

Postby Arcane on September 29th, 2012, 7:55 am

Rewards and Treasure!

Nadea :
Experience Points
+3 Acting
+1 Subterfuge
+2 Intimidation
+1 Observation
+1 Brawling

Lores
Brawling Weapon: Hair Pin
Ignotus the Undead
A Deal with Ignotus
Harvesting a Body for a Nuit

Miscellaneous
Ledger: -20gm, 10sm

Comments
"You say brave, I say bored...po-tay-to...po-ta-to.." That is one awesome taunt. Also, as a poisoner it's fully within your rights to make your own poisons. Nothing tastier than home-made poison, yum yum ;) (and cheaper too, just sayin')

Ignuitus Everdead :
Experience Points
+1 Persuasion
+2 Hypnotism
+2 Intimidation
+3 Reimancy
+1 Observation
+1 Brawling
+1 Glyphing

Lores
Nadea the Poisoner
A Deal with Nadia
Preparing to Body-hop

Comments
As always, try to work more details into your hypnotism if you want more XP. I notice you have a habit of always just focusing on the outcome of your hypnotism, so where details are lacking would be the process part. Also, let me know if you prefer Wrestling over Brawling, since I figured both would fit. Also, you probably know that this is coming, but you'd agree that doing that much magic for a novice reimancer would result in overgiving.

If you're wondering, I didn't penalize XP because there is no OOC breaking of rules/mechanics - Iggy is fully capable of doing so but at the risk of 'borrowing' his 'future life essence', in other words, overgiving due to over exertion.

In Conclusion
Very interesting thread guys. It seems that Zeltiva is getting more and more villains... if you two stick around longer I could do fun things in the future :D

Arcane
Magic & Mechanics

Words: 117525
Joined roleplay: May 8th, 2012, 4:50 am
Race: Staff account
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Office
Plotnotes

Previous