The Scrap Book That Is Ichiko

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Postby Ichiko on September 30th, 2012, 3:10 am

Blarg. I've changed my mind. I'm going to change the race. Again. I want her to be part of some kind of clan or something...
Not all who wander are lost.
Ichiko
Player

Words: 3225
Joined roleplay: September 30th, 2012, 12:34 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Scrapbook

Postby Ichiko on September 30th, 2012, 3:26 am

"You know me best" "You should be the mean, savage, people eaters"

I ask Cae to say which race I should be since she knows me. She said I should be Myrian. And Phoenix said that. :3
Ichiko
Player

Scrapbook

Postby Ichiko on September 30th, 2012, 3:52 am

I want Ichiko to worship Krysus. The irony is that I want her to be a good guy o:
Ichiko
Player

Scrapbook

Postby Ichiko on September 30th, 2012, 3:57 am

Kay. Staying Drykas. I'm not going to allow myself to change the race.
Ichiko
Player

Scrapbook

Postby Ichiko on September 30th, 2012, 4:03 am

I want her to have a Denusk c:
Ichiko
Player

Scrapbook

Postby Ichiko on September 30th, 2012, 7:34 pm

I'd need to get it approved, but I want her to have the Azenth mark. But I'm willing to wait because I have a good story line.

She loved fire, she loved the way it danced in the wind, the beautiful colors, it mesmerized her. She hoped to learn Reimancy but her parents said it was too dangerous. So, she tried her best to practice Reimancy without actually DOING it. She read all about Ivak and practically fell in love with him. She had heard of people actually meeting the God, and it was her goal to do so.
Ichiko
Player

Scrapbook

Postby Ichiko on September 30th, 2012, 7:36 pm

Oh and that isn't the whole thing up there -o-
Ichiko
Player

Scrapbook

Postby Ichiko on September 30th, 2012, 8:42 pm

Uhm. Gnosis story continued I guess? I want to get it perfect before I even think about thinking about posting it for approval.

Everyday when she had some time to herself, Ichiko would gather candles, wood, pretty much anything that was flammable. She'd light the flames, and she spoke to the god, hoping he'd hear her, but doubting he would.

"Oh, Ivak, you're so enchanting, I could watch your beautiful flames for eternity. How I wish we could meet, the burning I feel for you is immense."

Ichiko would sit by the flames for hours, unable to hear her family calling for her in the distance. After the flames died down, she would usually hear their calls and return home.

But there was a day when she decided she didn't want to hear, she did not want to return home. She wanted to stay here, with the one thing that warmed her heart more than anything else. This was Ichiko's only way to feel as close as possible to her beloved Ivak.

Once she realized what was going on, she was drenched with cold water, and her flames were put out. Her joy was gone, the warmth in her heart was replaced by cold-hearted anger. Ichiko was enraged. Who it was that extinguished the flames is still unclear to even her.

That's all I got for now. It's still not done though.
Ichiko
Player

Scrapbook

Postby Ichiko on October 9th, 2012, 1:10 am

Continuation of my gnosis story:

She no longer could control her fury. The one place she ever felt at peace was just extinguished by her own blood. Ichiko did not like this feeling. The feeling that the situation had given her, she couldn't handle it. Her hatred boiled from within, the flames inside of her soul were bursting out from within her. Ichiko began to lose control.

"How... could you?!" She screamed, hot wet tears running down her reddened face.

Ichiko was taken home, her kicking and screaming aside. She felt something, something that was very new to her. The feeling of vengeance. Her hatred towards her family, she just couldn't let it go.

That very night, she gathered everything she possibly could, wood, cloth, leaves, bones, anything that she was able to light ablaze. She set down a pile near the family's abode, and struck a fire. The flames quickly engulfed the structure.

Ichiko covered her ears, trying to block the screaming of her family. She sat on the ground, and wrapped her arms around her knees.

"What... have I.. done?" Ichiko shook her head. "No! It needed to be done! Now they can't take me away, I'll never be apart from Ivak! Ivak is my sole purpose, my reason for being here. No one will ever keep me from him again!"

I think that's the end I guess.
Ichiko
Player

Scrapbook

Previous