Searching for a Master (Konti woman)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, characters should feel free to post their want-ads looking for new family members, friends, apprentices or teachers. There are stickies that will help you get started and formulate your posts so your needs are clearly stated.

Postby Brynn on May 13th, 2010, 12:40 am

i'm in the process of making a new character by the name of Brynn, who will be a young Konti woman.

I haven't posted her character sheet or anything yet, but i do need a master (or a mistress haha) to own her.

i would like to have at least one flashback (or present-tense) thread of her becoming enslaved and how that happened.

at this point (i just thought her up today) i don't really have any ideas of how she'd be in the position to be enslaved, but i'll probably think of one.

this is a very vague thread, i apologize :P
Brynn
Player

Words: 470
Joined roleplay: May 13th, 2010, 12:09 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet

Postby Saika on May 13th, 2010, 6:53 pm

If you are still looking I would not mind taking Brynn and writing with you
Saika
Player

Words: 2135
Joined roleplay: November 29th, 2009, 7:53 am
Race: Akalak
Character sheet

Postby Brynn on May 13th, 2010, 8:58 pm

i appreciate the offer, but i think I've found someone already. but its not finalized, i'll let you know if something changes.
Brynn
Player

Words: 470
Joined roleplay: May 13th, 2010, 12:09 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet