Setting Suns (Caelum)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A village cut off from the rest of Mizahar by the Valterrian, slowly reestablishing contact with the outside world.

Setting Suns (Caelum)

Postby Nashira on July 16th, 2012, 7:53 pm

"You have small hands and the horns of the mischievous," Nashira remarked as she pushed past the door and crossed the threshold, closing it again only once Caelum had made his way inside as well. The door swung shut in a silent sweep, leaving the Ethaefal to simply follow after her male counterpart. "Don't know if it's the same with you, but hunger never sets in unless Syna has fallen and given way to the night," she responded. "Neither does thirst, and yet, I find myself wanting. Tea would be lovely as long as it's not too strong, and perhaps, littered with the occasional herb to assist in one's sleep. Can't say Nysel has done much transferring from this world to the next of late," she muttered somewhat bitterly as she fetched a pot and filled it with some water before giving it over to Caelum, so he may decide what to season the water with. As soon as it was out of hand, Shira would glance around the room before finding herself a seat and settling down, whilst she waited for the water to boil, and the tea to steep enough where it would be fit for consumption.

"So, how long have you been here, working as a physician?" Shira asked, as her back fell against the seat. Her hands finding the folds of her skirt. "And whatever drew you to the profession?" she added, thinking it a bit peculiar for one of their kind, considering how many simply had their heads in the clouds, or were fixated on matters of debate and philosophy. And she herself...

Nashira supposed she was one lost in the clouds; wondering when her heart would truly beat again.

OOCIt sounded like your pc held the door but didn't go through, PM me for edits if I got it wrong.
Nashira
Until the Sun Sets...

Words: 145229
Joined roleplay: September 18th, 2011, 12:07 am
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Setting Suns (Caelum)

Postby Daydream on October 15th, 2012, 3:11 am

CONGRATULATIONS!

Nashira
Socializing 3 Points
Horsemanship1 Points
Observation 3 Points
Wilderness Survival 1 Point

Lores
  • Don't judge a book by it's cover
  • Opal Clinic Layout-Partial
  • The freezing cold is no place for a horse

Caelum
Socializing 3 Points
Horsemanship3 Points
Observation 2 Points
Wilderness Survival 1 Point

• I'm not a groomer
  • Nashira's quite curious, yet helpful all the same
  • The freezing cold is no place for a horse

Additional Comments

I really liked this thread and I wish it would've gone on a bit longer but either way, I'm glad you decided to submit it into me! Love the interactions between the characters and overall job well done! Keep it up guys! I think the rewards make sense but if otherwise and you have any questions as to why you received what you did and possibly want more, let me know, I'll reevaluate and see what I can do. :D Thanks!

Daydream

Previous