[ dark and full of terrors ] Abhaya's Scrapbook

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Postby Zeva on October 23rd, 2012, 11:28 am

To those of whom I owe posts to: I apologise profusely for not posting yet. I'm dealing with a lot of very heavy things in my life at the moment. Needless to say, it's all quite a distraction and has absolutely slaughtered my happiness and muse at this point. I plan on being absent for about two weeks so I can get my end of things sorted out and calmed down (hopefully). I'm also hoping that, in that space of time, all the heavy stuff going on with family overseas should have calmed down as well. I'm truly sorry but I am so at rock bottom and have nothing to give right now and it hurts so much because writing is usually my favourite way to cope and/or escape and I can't even begin to focus because I am such a wreck. I swear things will start moving along soon. I appreciate the patience and understand your frustrations.
:: Kel
Last edited by Zeva on July 14th, 2018, 9:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Zeva
mild annoyance

Words: 47531
Joined roleplay: October 8th, 2012, 6:36 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Khida on October 23rd, 2012, 12:04 pm

I'm sorry to hear it, and I hope things improve for you soon! Take all the time you need. Khida'll be here to pick things back up whenever.
Spring threads: 2/5 .. | .. Season Goals .. | .. GradersMaxed skill: Observation.
Khida
Player

Words: 574944
Joined roleplay: April 14th, 2012, 11:14 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 4
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)