Kreig's Wordy thing.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to start IC Journaling in this forum. Each character is allowed threads here where they can store notes they learn IC, facts, or even talk about their feelings and inner thoughts. Journals don't need to be in written form, they be anything you as a player thinks suits the personality of the Characte.r

Kreig's Wordy thing.

Postby Kreig Messer on October 28th, 2012, 9:58 pm

Letters to Kreig here
Last edited by Kreig Messer on September 12th, 2013, 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Feeel thy wrath!!!!

"You gents best be careful, I'm feelin' mighty rabid right now... and your the only ones around to bite"
Kreig Messer
The guy in crazy town.

Words: 883597
Joined roleplay: January 22nd, 2012, 7:55 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Medals: 8
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Featured Thread (1) Mizahar Grader (1)
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Letters for a brawler

Postby Ana Sol Starris on December 27th, 2012, 10:55 pm

From Ana Sol Starris;
Sent Fall 95th; due to arrive around Winter 60th to the 80th

Dear Kreig,

Your letter surprised me, to say the least, I had thought people were sending letters and keeping in contact with the remnants in Sunberth.

Cade is dead. Zandelia had dissapeared for most of the time here, in Spires, but she has come back in recent days (no more than five days after I write this letter.)

Sunberth sounds the same, I don't see why people are getting worked up over one murderer when the only city has taken city has taken life at some point. However Sunberth is no longer within my eyes, there are bigger things to do, plans to see, people to exact proper buisness on and places to visit...

Life is peaceful here in Spires, the people here are trusting, there are no locked doors, no things to steal, people to kill, it's a drastic opposite of Sunberth. Reclamation was successful, but I wonder to myself if it was really worth it... I feel trapped here, bored, taking care of animals for the rest of my life wasn't what I had wanted, or expected to do.

But, that doesn't matter, the Crimson Edge is disbanded apparently- those who had come with us are either dead, deserters, or have become attached to this cushy life up in the trees. That remains to be seen... Personally, I will not give up on the Edge, even if it takes me the rest of my life.

Before Zandelia had come back, I thought I was going to end up doing this completely alone.. I am waiting for word from Wrenmae, as we have been in contact as well, though limitedly because of locations that I will not divulge just yet.

The question is, are you still my friend enough to not give up on me in this seemingly 'foolish' endeavor to bring the Edge back, and 10x better?

Stay safe Kreig, stay healthy.
Ana Sol Starris
Sneak Thief

Words: 706912
Joined roleplay: January 11th, 2012, 3:27 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Overlored (1) Donor (1)