Alari's Scrapbook!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Alari's Scrapbook!

Postby Alari on October 31st, 2012, 9:24 am

Dream Log #1

Tonight I had a dream that startled me beyond belief. I dream't that my master (whoever that may be one day) abandoned me. Left me for dead in the middle of the desert. I had every intention of doing as they wished but I suppose that didn't cut it. So I lay cold in a desolate plane of sand and gravel. My fur cloak wrapped around me to save me from the chilling nights. Though I could have been in my wolf form, I figured it was no use in wasting my energy on it. I buried my head in the fluffy hood to wipe my tears away. "How could they do this? I was so loyal, so willing! I was useful, right? " I thought to myself, not helping the feeling of being abandoned, in fact it poured salt into the wound they put in my heart. I have no idea who they were, what they were like, or who i was to them, but in this moment of the dream I am broken because I'm lost, cold, and nothing without my companion.

This dream continued on for another five minutes before the warm rays of the sun kissed my cheeks while he made his way across the sky over Mizahar. I stretched out my legs, and gave a shake from snout to tail before I made my way through the streets of Syliras. The familiar children of the town, greeted me with a gentle hug around my neck and a few strokes on my back. The attention brought peace back into my heart with every second they held me.

Alari
Player

Words: 5427
Joined roleplay: October 30th, 2012, 5:13 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Alari's Scrapbook!

Postby Alari on October 31st, 2012, 9:26 am

To anyone reading this! All pictures used in my dream logs will be from my flickr in case you'd like to know :)
Alari
Player

Words: 5427
Joined roleplay: October 30th, 2012, 5:13 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet