[I'sonas' & Matts' Scrap]My Personal Neverland

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Postby I'sona on October 18th, 2012, 4:07 pm

Info-like Information

Work: Yes. Not what I thought I'd be doing but it runs in the family.
School: Yes and what I will eventually do when I want to have retirement fun!
Hobbies: Words, baking, music, bad dancing, crochet annnnd swimming.
Likes: Depends on the time of day and the trajectory of the sun and moon.
Dislikes: The other list is shorter T_T
Goals for this Scrap: Just random junk, songs I like, why I dissapear for a few days sometimes, no rants, thoughts and such. Mostly just blather most can ignore ;)

First Post!

My PC's

I'sona: :
Perhaps the daunting prospect of her not having any real goals until recently my inspiration comes in spurts for her. Sometimes I just can't write and I'd rather wait till my writing is the best I can get it rather than be subpar. She is a joy to write though and I wish I could have her light-hearted outlook sometimes and she surprises me with her determination and in depth rationalization of her choices. That aside I have to say I'm finding a great fondness for putting her in situations that would otherwise do her harm. I'm sure lots of people do but I do it both for sadistic glee (hard-core gore fan here) but also because it forces her to act in ways that would otherwise not occur with that extra push. Of course, I'm all for the conversational development too, she reacts so differently to everyone but is kind of oblivious to everything :D Also, I will really miss her childlike speech when she learns Common better…I need to have her learn more languages!

Matthaus: :
Brat! There are no words for me to really describe him. He is paranoid, constantly shifting and growing and really, really wishy-washy with his traits. I suppose I could play it off but most of it is his mental rationalization that he isn't that bad. But really he is. I plotted him to be good but something tells me he is going to derail that forcefully and soon. I enjoy writing him though, he is confusing but steadfast in some goal he can't reach but I have plans for him so he is generally easy to write but sometimes I get lazy... :disgust: Currently his threads are all about his own motives, I hope somewhere he meets his own Jiminy Cricket and gets a serious reality check on what it means to care and I need to get cracking on his past with Rikki, which would actually explain why he has no feels for anyone.

With these two I have a lot of fun, I know I will retire them eventually but they will stick around awhile before that happens and by then I hope my writing improves.

This is Common (Basic)
This is Char (Fluent)

Alts: Matthaus
I'sona
The Sea Fisher

Words: 45654
Joined roleplay: August 23rd, 2012, 6:39 pm
Race: Charoda
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Featured Character (1)

Postby I'sona on November 9th, 2012, 6:43 am

Mumbles

Just a heads up life has decided to take 'no stress' and reply with 'challenge accepted'. Not going to rant or bore you with all that's going on (you're writers, use your imagination:P) and I'm not complaining, I can hit back just as hard...but it saps my drive to write. Not going to lie I've had little to no motivation for my characters, I barely can keep up with issues but I love Miz and you guys are all so awesome and patient. The posts will come, I promise! Just...waaaay slower than anticipated. Hopefully the writing will take away some stress, if nothing else I will lurk and stalk your frenzied NaNo posts!

On a side note, I really am fond of the rain. Literally just standing in it for hours or walking to the store so I can walk in the rain is my personal heaven. Plus, its rain. Who doesn't like rain?! Don't actually answer that because I will be severely disheartened if someone says they don't!

This is Common (Basic)
This is Char (Fluent)

Alts: Matthaus
I'sona
The Sea Fisher

Words: 45654
Joined roleplay: August 23rd, 2012, 6:39 pm
Race: Charoda
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1