Lizzy MacBeth's Scrapbook

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Postby Lizzy MacBeth on October 21st, 2012, 4:09 am

Pictures :

Ooo pretty.
Lol messing with coding and templates. How's it look? :D
Lizzy MacBeth
Rhysol is everything~

Words: 27215
Joined roleplay: January 29th, 2012, 11:24 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Journal

Postby Lizzy MacBeth on October 27th, 2012, 5:23 am

Pictures :

LOL CHIVALRY

I was playing the game "Chivalry: Medieval Warfare" and man do I suck at it, a few times I managed to get in some lucky shots and started spazzing ecstatically over them because I kept dieing myself- repeatedly. XD

You can play as different classes: Archer, Man at Arms, Vangaurd, or a Knight; you can also be on 2 different sides if you are not playing Free-For-All. You will also have 3 basic melee attacks, slash, thrust, and overhead swings, you can also kick the target and fist fight! :ninja: But if you have a ranged weapon, then you have to be VERY precise, otherwise you waste your limited ammo.

It cost me $25 but it's pretty epic in regard to gameplay as well as the graphics, they may be indie graphics but they work nonetheless to immerse you in the game. Of course you need a really GOOD computer to play the game at all, though I discovered a secret- the lower PING you play in a match, the less your game will screw up.

The first time I tried to play, the game shut my computer off, completely shut down on its own because it was working so hard to keep up with the processing of the game and it's graphics, as well as the perhaps a thousand or more of players online at once.

But now it seems to be working fine.. >.>

I also realized how annoying the screaming can get "FOR AGATTHHHHHAAAAAAAGHHAHHHHHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" "REAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWERRRRRRRRR"

Ect.

Which is also amusing. >.>;
Lizzy MacBeth
Rhysol is everything~

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Journal

Postby Lizzy MacBeth on October 31st, 2012, 10:05 pm

*Warning* Video contains gore and a large amount of pixel blood.
Pictures :

Happy Halloween :)
Whoo! October 31st. Fun.

Costumes, candy, pranks, galore!

Sadly I'm not taking part in any of that as I feel too old (not to mention I have no life anyways, and would prefer being in a warm house instead of freezing my keester off..cough..) Barring the occasional Midnight Graveyard Test of courage... BUT for those who do participate, I hope I tortured you into gorging on wonderful candy corn and pumpkins~ and remind you- VAMPIRES DON'T SPARKLE. That is all. DISMISSED!

Oh! My Assassins Creed 3 came yesterday. ;) So I may be a little scarce in the coming days, heh, heh, heh.. Though I am BEFUDDLED on how the series went from Roman heritage to Native American heritage, how the flip does that work out?!

>.> Also I'm not participating in Nano, I prefer taking my time.. and not burning out afterwards to dissapear months on end.. @_@
Lizzy MacBeth
Rhysol is everything~

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Journal

Postby Lizzy MacBeth on November 3rd, 2012, 5:00 pm

Pictures :

Wwub wwub wwub
I'd actually like to take a moment and list the characters I currently have, and were before they were retired, or if I haven't started playing with them yet and their CS's are made, posted, but not posted for any threads (my idea of inactivity before entering the RP world with them.. That doesn't make sense!) >.> I'll also post their locations as well as their races.

Active Characters of Mine;
Ana Sol Starris (Spires; Human)
Lizzy MacBeth (Ravok; Human)
Bloodfight (Sea of Grass; Mixed Blood)

Inactive Characters of Mine;
Scorpius (Alvadas; Ethafael)

Retired Characters of Mine;
Dinnya (Syliras; Mixed Blood)
Lunar Scathefire (Avanthal; Ghost)

Whoo!
Lizzy MacBeth
Rhysol is everything~

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Journal

Postby Lizzy MacBeth on November 12th, 2012, 10:05 pm

Pictures :

VOLCANIC ASH

NO.

IT'S SNOWING.

SNOW. DAWG-GAMBIT!

Not a volcanic erruption.

..I hate snow.. and the cold, but the first few weeks of a good snow cover makes the forests very amazing to look at. Too bad they don't stay that way for the next 5-6 months, all the snow turns ugly brown mud and the greenery falls away to fugly, awful snow cover. Had I mentioned it gets very cold as well? Well, it does, hooray for clothing layers! And fires. Fire! Ahahaha! Mm.. Hot coco too.. <3

Icey roads, streets, side-walks, I'm surprised I haven't already snapped a bone in half with all the slipping I've been doing today (catching myself like a boss, flailingly.) >.> I hope Sandy survivers will be okay, I don't actually know how cold it gets over on the coastal areas and such (lol then listen to my trivial complaints compared to that of those in much worse condition. :( Sorry.)

But with the snow comes possible snow days and let offs from school. *arm pump* >:]

Which also means the oncoming end of the semester. *hides* ;-;

As well as Thanksgiving and Christmas break! ^_^ Joy! Insanity here I come.

>.> On a more random note, one of my friends has a litter of kittens at his house.. I'm thinking of taking and keeping one, after I get out of school, and fixing up some college applications, and then living on my own. Darn parent won't let me have a third cat in his house, thats why I've been thinking of loopholes to aquire this kitten. Fell in love with him/her as soon as I laid eyes on the little furball, mostly white with soft, orange sherbert spots poking out of the white. So adorable. *-*
Lizzy MacBeth
Rhysol is everything~

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Journal

Postby Xalet on November 13th, 2012, 5:31 am

Turning 18 are we? Well happy birthday to you! You're an adult now, which means any failure is met with the penalty of death. Thems the breaks when growing up, have fun!
Xalet
The answer is more Body Building.

Words: 539431
Joined roleplay: July 5th, 2011, 11:37 pm
Race: Akalak
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 2
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)

Postby Kreig Messer on November 13th, 2012, 2:57 pm

Hey Ana, happy birthday Curvy. Hope its a great day for you and hope many more to come.
Feeel thy wrath!!!!

"You gents best be careful, I'm feelin' mighty rabid right now... and your the only ones around to bite"
Kreig Messer
The guy in crazy town.

Words: 883597
Joined roleplay: January 22nd, 2012, 7:55 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Medals: 8
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Featured Thread (1) Mizahar Grader (1)
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Lizzy MacBeth on November 14th, 2012, 11:28 pm

:) Thanks guys.. xD I'll make sure to eat lots of cake.. and get a job. @_@
Lizzy MacBeth
Rhysol is everything~

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Journal

Postby Lizzy MacBeth on November 16th, 2012, 5:05 am

Pictures :

CAN your pet....be awesome?
I found this adorable, quick, and easy browser game that involves taking care of a baby chicken. :ninja:

How far can you guys get through it before you're bored? <3

Can Your Pet.
Lizzy MacBeth
Rhysol is everything~

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Journal

Postby Lizzy MacBeth on December 2nd, 2012, 2:38 am

Pictures :

Winter iet Up

Whoo for a seasonal Miza change, unfortuantly I will not be partaking in the Winter season for a bit with most of my characters. Some still have Fall threads to finish up, so I'll be focusing on those threads for the first real-time month of Winter before making any set Miza Winter plans for any of my characters. ^_^ (But I'm also pretty sure none of you care, which is fine. XD)
Lizzy MacBeth
Rhysol is everything~

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Journal

PreviousNext