[Verified by Kraken] Arken

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Arken

Postby Arken on December 9th, 2012, 2:12 am

Arken

Basic Information
Name: Arken
Race: Nuit(Formerly Human)
Birthday: 9th of Winter 492 AV
Physical Description
The body Arken is currently inhabiting is a male body roughly in it's
thirties or so. The body has long short which is crudely cut in the back and
is inch or two over six feet tall. The chinning is missing some flesh from it as
the man had a beard at the time of his death and when Arken took his body he gave it "shave." . There is some puncture wounds around stomach because this unfortunate travel fell landing his lower chest area on a bear trap. The body has two eyes both a faded blue with bags under the eyes and a black tongue.

As for clothing Arken tends to prefer dark or earth toned colored clothing. He prefers short sleeve shirts, pants, and sandals , a cloak or robe to cover up bits where the body isn't in good condition.

Character Concept
Arken is a quiet withdrawn person. He prefers to stand at the back and observe rather being at the front and being the cause of all the action.
He images himself to be a morally good being however he finds himself rarely showing this. He is very ambitious and prideful. His word is his bond and when he says he'll do something he does it.
Character History
Arken was born in Syliras son of a librarian and a herbalist. He grew up in average middle class Syrilan household. His father taught him to be observant and always try to see things from every side of the situation.
His mother a herbalist taught him a bit of herbalism but the lessons never amounted to much.

His father wished his son to join the Knights of Syrilas but he refused seeking greater things then just a simple life in Syrilas for the rest of his days. His father died of a heart attack when Arken was eighteen years old his mother grief stricken committed suicide. Fearing that he would be next to die Arken went out to the Wild lands in search of his estranged uncle.

His uncle he'd met once or twice was distant from the family because he believed everyone should become a nuit to escape the life cycle. Arken met his uncle out in the woods shortly after his mother had died and stayed with him for a while in the Wild lands and then finally revealed that he wanted his uncle to perform Daek-nuit on him. His uncle was happy to oblige his nephew and performed the ritual transferring Arken into a body of a traveler who was killing in a hunting accident.

Now possessing this new body Arken left his uncle and wandered the region for a while then returned to his hometown of Syliras.

Possessions

1 Set of clothes :
-Black Cowl
-Red Scarf
-Black Cloak
-Black Shirt
-Leather gloves
-Leather belt w/plain buckle
-Brown Pants
-Simple Undergarments
-Work Boots

1 Waterskin
1 Backpack which contains: :
-Comb (Wood)
-Brush (Wood)
-Soap
-Razor
-1 Bottle of Embalming fluid
-1 eating knife
-Flint & Steel
- Journal
- Quill
-1 oz Vial of Ink

His uncle's scythe(Family Heirloom)
Zavian Horse :
- Huge black horse blanket and hood
- Military Saddle

Large saddlebags :
- Branding Iron
- 30lbs of Horse feed

Ledger
Purchase Cost Total
Starting +100 GM 100 GM
No Shelter +500 GM 600 GM
Blank book, vial of ink and quill -5 GM 5 CM 595 GM 95 CM
Zavian horse -100 GM 495 GM 95 CM
Black cowl and red silk scarf 3GM 2SM 491GM 75CM
Military saddle, large saddlebags and Huge horse blanket and hood and branding Iron 52 GM 439 GM 75CM
30lbs of horse feed 15 CM 439GM 6SM
Leather gloves and a leather belt with plain buckle 9 SM 438GM 9SM
Room at inn fruit tray and bottle of wine 16 GM 422GM 9SM

Skills, Lores, Magics, Gnosis, Languages

Skill EXP Total Proficiency
Observation 30 SP +1 XP 31 Competent
Herbalism 10 SP 10 Novice
Embalming 10 RB 10 Novice
Investigation 10 SP 10 Novice
Riding 1 XP 1 Novice
Horsemanship 2 XP 2 Novice

Languages:
Fluent Language: Common
Basic Language: Kontinese
Poor Language: Symenos

Lore:
Syliran Geography
Syliran Culture
The lone archer
A stubborn horse
Taking on a hitchhiker

Thread List
Winter 512 AV :
[url=http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic28350.html]20th

Last edited by Arken on December 22nd, 2012, 7:32 am, edited 8 times in total.
Arken
Backseat hero

Words: 14255
Joined roleplay: December 8th, 2012, 3:36 am
Race: Nuit
Character sheet

Arken

Postby Arken on December 9th, 2012, 9:46 am

General Information :
1. What is your Name? Arken
2. Do you go by a nickname or pet name? I guess if you wanted to shorten my name you could call me Ark.
3. How old are you? 20 Years old
4. What is your height? a inch or two over six feet
5. What is your weight? Average weight for a nuit?

Aesthetics :
1. Describe yourself as you see yourself.
A Man who takes the back seat quiet usually and nice guy.
2. Describe yourself as others typically see you.
Just your average peasant.
3. What is your favorite body feature? My eyes
4. How physically fit are you? Not very..
5. How do you typically dress and what is your style? Simple and plain average earth toned or dark robes or something along those lines.

Family :
1. Who are your parents and what are they like?
A Librarian and a nurse they were kind folk when they were alive.
2. Do you have any brothers or sisters? No I was a only child.
3. What is your extended family like? My uncle is a bit of a odd person but he's kind and trustworthy.
4. Do you consider close friends as important or more/less important than family? Family is pry more important than close friends after all blood is thicker than water.
5. Do you treat animals like family? No though I wouldn't mistreat a animal I'd more treat a pet as a friend.

2. Where do you live now? Syliras
3. If you could live anywhere in Mizahar where would that be? Mura, Syliras or Sahova.
4. Do you have a favorite place to vacation or spend leisure time? Not really know but nights out camping in the wild lands are good.
5. Where do you fear to be? Taloba or Black rock since they have a reputation for mistreating nuits to say the least.

Traits :
1. Do you have any physical weaknesses (disease, scars, and missing limbs?) Puncture wounds on my chest.
2. Are you right handed or left handed? Right handed though I guess I could learn to use my left hand.
3. What languages do you speak? What do you sound like? Do you have an accent? I speak common fluent and I guess I sound average for anyone around my age who lives in Syliras. I know a little bit of Kontinese and Symenos I think I sound a bit odd when I speak Kontinese and I pry sound very unnatural when I speak Symenos.
4. Do you have any odd mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics? I twiddle my thumbs and stare at the ground sometimes.
5. Do you have (or want to get) any tattoos or piercing? Why do you have them (or will get them) ? I don't have any and I don't want any.

Occupations :
1. What is your occupation? I'm unemployed right this second.
2. Do you like/dislike your work? Why? Yeah I dislike being unemployed for obvious reasons.
3. If you could be anything you wanted to, what would you be? God of alchemy or travel or something. But if I don't ascend to godhood then I guess a just a powerful and wealthy mage.
4. What occupation do you admire the most? Why? Soldiers cause they lay down their lives for their people.
5. What occupation do you lest like? Why? Conmen I dislike lying a lot.

Childhood :
1. What sort of child were you? A Very quiet one though eager to learn things.
2. What is your favorite memory from childhood? The first time my mother went to teach me about plant life we picked a black rose and she sang songs to me.
3. What is your worst memory from childhood? When my father tried to give me "the sex talk."
4. What sort of relationship did you have with your parents? A good one I honored and respected them as any such child should.
5. Who was your most influential rolemodel? My father ofcourse he was a great man who helped those in need and sacrificed a life of luxury to aid those in need.

Education :
1. What sort of education do you have? My father and mother did a good job homeschooling me to say the least I know the basics of math science and how to read and write.
2. Do you like/dislike learning? No Knowledge is power after all.
3. Where or how did you learn most of your skills/abilities? My parents teaching me and a bit from lessons from my uncle.
4. How do you learn best? Visually seeing things and doing things myself.
5. What are your educational goals for the future? Learn more about religions and how magic works.

Relationships :
1. Do you form close bonds with people? Why? Why not? No because they generally aren't willing to put their trust in a nuit.
2. Do you trust people easily? If not, why not? Not really but I guess it's just the standard process for differing between who is a stranger and who isn't.
3. Do you consider yourself straight, gay, bi, or something else? I'm very straight.
4. Have you ever been kissed? If so, describe the first time. I've never kissed.
5. Have you ever had sex? If so, describe the first time. I'm still a virgin.

Drugs and Alcohol :
1. Have you ever been drunk? If so, describe your first time. I've never been drunk though I have drank a bit.
2. Do you like to drink on a regular basis? No it's a bit pointless being as I'm undead.
3. What sort of alcohol do you prefer? When I was alive I prefer wine.
4. Have you ever tried drugs (mood altering substances)? If so, which kinds and what did you think of them? No drugs are a bit childish and I have no reason to take them.
5. What do you think of drugs and alcohol? Be specific. I dislike drugs a lot I don't think people should use them as a way to escape their problems. Alcohol on the other hand I don't care for but I don't dislike it as much as I dislike drugs.

Likes and Dislikes :
1. What are your hobbies? Reading and studying and collecting various plants and observing people hunting a very small amount.
2. Do you like to read? A little bit only when it's nonfiction.
3. What annoys you more than anything else? Liars and bandits.
4. What do you find the most relaxing activity to do? Reading a good book.
5. What kinds of things embarrass you? Why? People knowing details of my romantic life and my other secrets.

Favorites :
1. What is your favorite color or colors? Purple black red and dark orange.
2. What is your favorite time of day? Midnight
3. What is the most beautiful thing you’ve ever seen? A Konti doctor who I met traveling through the wild lands.
4. What do you like to eat? What do you hate to eat? When I was alive I enjoyed meats of all kinds beef turkey ham and ofcourse sweets I hated fish though.
5. What is your favorite type of weather? Does any kind scare you? I dislike the rain but enjoy the snow.

Outlook :
1. Are you optimistic or pessimistic? Optimistic
2. What are your religious views? I worship Uldr and Gnora
3. Would you be able to kill? Yes I would if it meant I was protecting myself the weak or the defenseless and of course the innocent.
4. What are your views on sex? It's necessary to make more people to inhabit the world but besides that I don't think it should be over used or rarely used.
5. What, in your opinion, makes a successful life? Happiness means one has had a successful life.

Actions :
1. What is the worst and best thing you've ever done?
2. What is your greatest regret? I have no regets.
3. What is your best/worst memory? Seeing my mother commit suicide was quite terrible.
4. If you could change one thing about your past, what would it be and why?
Nothing comes to mind that I'd wish to have changed.
5. What are you the most proud of doing in your life? Having traveled almost all over Sylira and being able to tell the tale.

Emotions :
1. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings with others? Quite honest when they are friends of mind.
2. Do you have any biases or prejudices? None come to mind.
3. What makes you happy? Aiding those in need.
4. Who or what, if anything, would you die for? If Uldr or Gnora wanted me to die for them then I would or if a child's life were at risk or a lover of mine's was I'd die to save them.
5. What makes you angry? Liars I dislike liars very much.

Relationships :
1. In general, how do you treat others? I try to be nice to everyone I encounter polite and respectful.
2. Who is the most important person in your life, and why? Myself for the moment.
3. Who is the person you respect the most, and why? My uncle because he was willing to perform Daek-nuit on me.
4. Do you have a spouse or significant other? If not, describe an ideal lover.
I don't have a significant other. To describe a idea one someone who tells the truth, keeps their word, helps those in need, and speaks out against injustice.
5. Do you trust anyone to protect you? Who, and why? For the moment I don't think anyone would protect with maybe the exception of the Syliras Knights.

Group Situations :
1. Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict? I tend to avoid conflict with others.
2. Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations? I tend to be more a follower.
3. Do you like interacting with large groups of people? Why or why not?
Yes because large groups means more success in whatever they gather to do.
4. Do you care what others think of you? For the most part no however I'd like friends and family to think good thoughts when they think of me.
5. What do you think of others, in general? That's a very vague question necessary maybe?

Self Image :
1. What is your greatest strength as a person? My ability to look at a situation from a position of someone else.
2. What is your greatest weakness? I don't have my next body secured.
3. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? I would choose to be a stronger person in all meanings of the word.
4. Are you generally introverted or extroverted? Introverted.
5. Are you generally organized or messy? Organized.

Beliefs :
1. What God or Goddess do you find most appealing, if any? Uldr given that I am a nuit.
2. Which God or Goddess do you fear, if any? Rhysol maybe given he is the god of evil but perhaps his existence is necessary.
3. Do you have any Gnosis Marks? If so, how did you receive them? I don't have any Gnosis marks.
4. What lengths would you go to to please your deity? As far as I could possibly go without having to harm the weak the innocent or the defenseless.
5. Where do you draw the line at pleasing your deity? What is too much?
Having to harm the weak innocent or the defenseless.

Life & Death :
1. What do you absolutely live for? Knowledge the pursuit of it and aiding those in need.
2. What is the best part of life? Love is the best part finding someone who you believe you are destined to be matched with and living out your entire life bonded to them.
3. What is the best part of death? Escape from all that plagues the living I guess.
4. If you could choose, how would you want to die? Quick and painlessly and with knowledge of when my death will occur.
5. What is the one thing for which you would most like to be remembered after your death? For being defender of the weak
Arken
Backseat hero

Words: 14255
Joined roleplay: December 8th, 2012, 3:36 am
Race: Nuit
Character sheet