[Xavior's Scrapbook] The Musings Of A Jovial Eth.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Postby Xavior Silhouette on December 14th, 2012, 12:52 am

Just thought it would be nice to have my own scrapbook. This'll be a place where I post my musings between writing threads filled with music, texts, and randomness.

12/13/2012

I don't know why, but I'm in love with the Cello tonight so I'll just leave this here:

Today I submitted a goal to complete seven flashbacks detailing my character Xavior's beginnings on the land of Mizahar. While writing these I've found that much of my character reflects a side of me who thankfully isn't entirely who I am as a person in the real world. I find it remarkable though how life experiences really do reflect and contribute to my writing. I feel it is pretty good practice to be aware as a writer of your faults, personality, likes and dislikes. You can use those to write a more believable character and situations. Kind of funny really. Anyway, I'll leave this first journal with not only music but also something I wrote on the side to warm up the ol noggin.

Journal Entry X.

Hello my friends, comrades, enemies I have something to say. I know whenever I was around there was a party that followed. I was the life of the party. Even when there wasn’t one, I made it happen. You see, seeing others happy around me made me happy as well. I made you laugh, hell I even made myself laugh from time to time. My laugh could be heard over the rolling hills of Lhavit, over the sunken city of Suvan and echoed through the forests of Syliras.

“Isn’t he something, that Xavior fellow. Born of Leth, he has the ability to brighten anyone’s moods.” I heard people say. “Always, happy. He always had a smile on.” Let be known brothers and sisters I did wear a smile, there was no reason not to! It convinced me, I thought I was happy!

As long as I wasn’t alone. Sure Leth hung on my shoulder and walked with me through many a tough spot in life. Yet I grew a hatred toward being alone. Oh not everyone around me enjoyed my company. Sometimes I’d see people frown, or leave the tavern as I sit and order a drink. I even overheard someone say, “Lords our gods I wish that shyke would keep it down.”

Petch, who cares, who needs em? You run into folks who don’t know how to enjoy great company everywhere you go. Still, it wore at my soul and ran like ice through my veins at times. I kept on walking, a whistled tune as I approached a Cliffside. Sometimes I just wanted to come to a rest, you know? Stop just abruptly while I felt so good. Kind of like a fish. Oh wait, I can’t use that analogy, fish can’t stop you know? Even to rest, if they did stop, they’d die.

I sit here today with a candle’s light flickering across this parchment pondering a mistake I’ve made today. I’m here alone. And then I decided that is exactly what I’ll do. Stop and come to rest. I can feel it now as the pool of my opalescent, green, blood pools on the table and floor cascading from the valley’s in my arms. It hurt for only a minute, but then I began to feel, restful. Any moment now I’ll find restful sleep for once in my tormented life. But I’ll let you in on a secret,

I

Feel

Wonderful...

A potential suicide letter written by Xavior. Inspired by a monologue written by Jim Chavallier.
Life is what you make of it. Why not make it a piece of art that lasts till the end of time?
Xavior Silhouette
Player

Words: 195782
Joined roleplay: January 10th, 2012, 3:58 pm
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Xavior Silhouette on December 14th, 2012, 1:13 am

Okay so this is most likely incredibly old however I just discovered it for myself and find this HILARIOUS

Life is what you make of it. Why not make it a piece of art that lasts till the end of time?
Xavior Silhouette
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Xavior Silhouette on December 17th, 2012, 3:48 am

While looking through my music library I was wondering to myself what would Xavior listen to in the modern world.

But then I realized Xavior in a sense has two different personalities so I present to you all Shadow's music genres and then Xavior's modern music genre.

Shadow

Xavior
Xavior Silhouette
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Xavior Silhouette on December 27th, 2012, 5:01 am

Hmmm, Christmas went very well. My new job with Capital One as a Fraud Analyst is proving to be lucrative but time consuming. Time to rethink my writing schedule. Anyway, not sure if many are into science stuff in here, this is a great video to watch featuring a camera that can record faster than the speed of light. Ever wanted to see how light moves through space?

Xavior Silhouette
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes