[The Trough] Home Sweet Home (Closed)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Not found on any map, Endrykas is a large migrating tent city wherein the horseclans of Cyphrus gather to trade and exchange information. [Lore]

Moderator: Gossamer

[The Trough] Home Sweet Home (Naomi)

Postby Naomi on May 25th, 2010, 7:23 am

Naomi frowned at his history, knowing that he must have experienced much pain. Although he refused to label it 'pain' and instead used 'less-than-favorable', she knew it was false; it had to be. She knew many others who had lived in such conditions, but pride made it impossible to call their life difficult, whether through abuse or poverty. However, she held her tongue and did not utterly an apology. She remembered offending an old classmate in such a way. Instead, she gave a weak smile, tilting her head to a small bow. "Well, I'm glad you've found a way to be happy. Nature helps quite a bit..."

Her thoughts strayed to the year of her mother's death. She remembered taking numerous walks along the beach and through the forest just outside of the city, reveling in the peaceful rhythm of the waves or the soft cooing of the birds. Her stress had been relieved by the sea and the trees, something very much welcomed.

Naomi held her hands up, smiling. "Ahh, I'm a little loose myself." She quickly added, "With my tongue, I mean...after...drinks...oh dear." She began to blush furiously, unable to believe those words left her mouth. She cleared her throat, wishing she had another mug of beer to at least wash down her embarassment.

"A walk sounds lovely," she replied. Naomi tilted her head at the quote, however, not sure exactly how it referred to the conversation. At his quick apology, she shook her head and waved her hand as if brushing it off. "It's alright. I was just wondering what you meant. I was afraid you'd set up a trap on the way to our walk.

"But...I hope these emotions...aren't upsetting. It'd be wonderful to get to know you, Nero." Her smile grew, brown eyes widened in excitement. "It's lovely to start relationships, especially out on the road. I always know I can return to them when I head back, mm?"

Winking, she chuckled. "Nero, I hate to disappoint you, but I'm not that kind of girl. Perhaps on the second date, hm?"
Naomi
Player

Words: 35857
Joined roleplay: May 8th, 2010, 2:07 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Nero Czan on May 25th, 2010, 6:38 pm

Nero chuckled as he basked in the glow of her enthusiasm. It was almost as intoxicating as the alcohol. However, he was never more encouraged than after her comments. "On the contrary, I secretely despise women who give everything up front. I plan to earn whatever treasures I find." His smirk grew at his double-edged words, and leaning closer to her ear, his warm breath faintly caressing her soft skin, he carefully whispered, "The question is, do you think you're 'loose' enough to keep up with me?"

Waiting a few seconds to let it sink in, he laughed as he slowly pulled back to his seat, his playful smirk almost taunting his beautiful companion. With an aire about him seeming to only encourage himself further, he continued. "Don't fret though, I'm not that kind of guy either. I just enjoy some flirting between adventures. Whether or not anything comes of it is not really my choice." He cracked his knuckles and straightened out his sleeve, which had been a bother for the past few minutes.

"You still sure you want to come though? When I say 'Nature Walk' it usually turns out to be a stroll through thick brush and beast-infested grasslands. On the bright side, I should be able to find us a nice place to rest, as long as my memory of this land serves me well enough." He chuckled, being half-serious about the getting lost part. Eh, It's not like being lost around here is all that bad. Just roving tribesmen... and wolves... and brigands... Eh, not that bad.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Image
Nero Czan
"Lead by Example, Protect by Force."

Words: 121734
Joined roleplay: November 28th, 2009, 2:44 pm
Blog: View Blog (2)
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet

Postby Naomi on May 26th, 2010, 6:21 am

It was her turn to smirk, moving toward his face almost dangerously close. "The treasures I could give to you would make even Nikali blush." She grinned, giving him a playful wink. This sudden change in attitude came from a burst of comfort; if he knew that she wasn't going to bed him that night, flirting seemed perfectly acceptable. Or maybe it was the alcohol. Her head felt light and cheerful, body yearning for excitement.

Returning to her chair, she crossed her pale, long legs and stretched out her arms to rest them behind her head. Her breasts rose and fell underneath her light linen tunic, cleavage becoming more pronounced with her position. The belt at her waist cinched her figure, accentuating her slight curves. And yet she was completely unaware of how alluring her pose actually was. In actuality, she had needed to stretch and found the position comfortable.

"Nero, I love nature, whether it's a nice walk along the beach or a dangerous trek through volcanic mountains." Her eyes sparkled, obviously ready to get up and run out of camp. "Oh, don't worry about getting lost. I can find our way back just fine."

She brought her arms down and braced her hand against the table, a sign she was ready. "Did you want to head out right now?"
Naomi
Player

Character sheet

Postby Nero Czan on May 26th, 2010, 7:12 pm

Nero was caught off guard by her newfound romance, and nothing could've suited him more. "I bet. We'll just have to see if I can slay the dragon guarding them, won't we?"

He always loved making quirky and even elaborate metaphors and analogies for sex, and had even more fun deciphering the reactions. This woman was different however, there was something about her that just screamed adventure. Her body was a work of art, perhaps not the sexiest, (Although he had yet to make a 'thorough' investigation), but even with her clothes he could make out the subtle curves and bosoms, her body as fun to interpret as Nature itself.

"Besides, if Nikali wants to watch, she can do as she pleases. Who am I to stop her?" His smirk mirrored her own, an unspoken current rushing through the air between them. He would enjoy this relationship, if only for these few experiences.

"Well, if you're ready, I don't see why not. We may be able to get to a nice pond or grove as the sunsets. I've always loved the colors that come out during that." Nero laid a few silvers down on the table, and straightened out his robe as he stood. He held out his hand to Naomi, gracefully extended, as he looked down into her eyes and said, "Shall we go then, mi lady?"

OOCGo ahead and post us leaving at the end of yours. I'll get a new thread up and running for the Adventure :D
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Image
Nero Czan
"Lead by Example, Protect by Force."

Words: 121734
Joined roleplay: November 28th, 2009, 2:44 pm
Blog: View Blog (2)
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet

Postby Naomi on May 26th, 2010, 7:32 pm

Grinning up at him, she took his hand softly, standing with excited fervor. The end of her shirt had bunched up just below the belt, displaying the leather shorts underneath. She quickly smoothed the wrinkles before returning her gaze to his.

"Oh, yes, I'm ready. Let's hurry out! Watching the sunset sounds like a wonderful idea."

And with that, Naomi followed Nero out of the makeshift bar and into the pleasant excitement of a new adventure.
Naomi
Player

Character sheet

Previous