Oh, hello!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Oh, hello!

Postby Castrael on December 21st, 2012, 8:18 am

1. Name - or what you'd like to be called! Cas (for short), Castrael. My real name happens to be Kari (Carrie), but for now, I'd like to be called Castrael.
2. What sort of RP experience do you have if any? I've been role playing on and off for about 10 years now, maybe? I started out when I was like 12 (I think) over at gtx0.com. I just recently returned and the forum I've been going to is still there. Old friends and some new friends.
3. How did you find us? Googled: role playing forum
4. What sort of RP style is your favorite? I don't really have a favorite, but I love being creative and I love to use metaphors when I write. My style's my own. Also, be wary, cause I tend to write paragraphs and dialogues.
5. What do you like to write about - not write about? Adventure and romance. Fighting/killing ain't my forte. I'm a lover, as you can tell. I don't like to scheme at all. I go with the flow of the story. I'm open-minded to anything really.
6. Whats your favorite thing about Mizahar so far? That it's so original unlike any other forum I found and I love the layout.
7. What, if anything, has frustrated you about Mizahar so far? None yet.
8. What would you like out of the mizahar experience? I honestly don't know to be honest. I would love to get better at fighting and I would love to get better at descriptions and describing the characters personality.
9. Is there anything you'd like to see expanded? None that I can think of. I only just started.
10. Anything else you want to talk about? I'm free to role-play during the week. I work (depending on my schedule) and I also see some friends on the weekends as well. I am not at all a serious role-player. I role-play for fun. I don't know what else to add, but that's only the beginning of a new chapter. Can't wait to get started! Not until I figure things out first. :D Did I write enough about my self? o.O I'm not really good at these things. haha.
Castrael
Player

Words: 724
Joined roleplay: December 21st, 2012, 6:10 am
Race: Human

Oh, hello!

Postby Vaspira on December 24th, 2012, 10:58 am

Hello Cas, welcome to Mizahar!! If you need help in writing in a certain style you should check out the Writers Workshop http://www.mizahar.com/forums/writer-s-workshop-f86.html its a good place to start learning new styles. Besides that you can read other peoples posts or threads to get a better feel for it.

But there is plenty of other RPers who prefer your style, so you will not have a hard time finding that here! I do hope you enjoy your time here, and of course have fun. Hope to see you around on the forums some time!

Oh! And if you need any help just PM, I am fairly new as well but I can still assist you if I am able!!

This is me using Hypnotism.
Vaspira
Feral Beauty

Words: 151761
Joined roleplay: November 10th, 2012, 11:57 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Plotnotes