[Syliras AS Office - Nickorius] Request Thread

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Within this forum, all Storytellers of any level may feel free to create their office threads. These threads are then used for active thread lists, XP requests, and other communications that aren't necessarily PM required.

Moderators: Junior Storytellers, Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Scribes, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Postby Nickorius on February 26th, 2010, 3:18 am

Nickorius' Office

Welcome!

Alright! Hello and welcome to my newly created AS Office! So, lets get down to business (to defeat..THE HUNS!). You're probably wondering just exactly what this thread is for. Well then, let me hit you with some knowledge. This is a place for, first of all, you guys to come here and talk to me about some threads you'd like me to mod, ask me to look over your self modded threads, or other s**t like that :). Secondly, it's a place for me to keep track of the threads I'm in and stuff I'm developing.

Threads

What Kinds I Take:
I pretty much take all kinds of threads. I'm up for almost anything. Though, starting this season, I am in charge of the criminal aspect of Syliras, so I'd love to have quite a few of those threads.

List
Rites Of Passage/Dark Beginnings
Witch of Greed

Last edited by Nickorius on May 10th, 2010, 5:29 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Nickorius
Harvester of Souls

Words: 13932
Joined roleplay: September 8th, 2009, 9:53 pm
Race: Staff account
Office

Re: Nickorius' Office [AS Requests/Thread List/Stuff ;)]

Postby Aythar on March 30th, 2010, 4:17 am

In charge of criminal aspects, eh? *Grins*

I’ve been thinking about a thread where Aythar tries to steal from The Feathered Shaft. I couldn’t find a thread for reference, but this seems like the kind of thing you'd mod for.
Aythar
Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company.

Words: 11806
Joined roleplay: March 26th, 2010, 7:36 am
Race: Human, Benshira
Character sheet

Postby Sama'el Sunsinger on May 28th, 2010, 6:13 pm

Not criminal, but would you mind looking over this? I know it looks long, but the posts are relatively short. :)

[Aylasa Caves] Reunion (Sturlin & Sam)

Thanks!
Sama'el Sunsinger
Not all those that wander are lost.

Words: 718167
Joined roleplay: March 15th, 2010, 6:26 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 2
Featured Thread (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)