[Insert Generic Greeting Phrase Here]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Postby Ilaria on January 4th, 2013, 5:27 am

Hey guys! Just dropping in to introduce myself, you can call me Ilaria, or Jessie if you wish. I'm new to Mizahar (bet you never would have guessed, right!), but not to forum roleplay, or the fantasy genre. I was actually looking for a new site and was drawn to this one because of the unique setting. Don't get me wrong, I love me some Tolkien, but it's nice to see a fantasy setting devoid of elves and hobbitses.

So, yeah, I joined yesterday, but I've spend the last day and a half working on my character sheet. Wouldn't have taken me so long except I had just perfected it when I decided to completely scrap it and start over with an entirely different concept. But, c'est la vie!

I apologize for the rambling, but I tend to do that, consider yourself warned! I'm pretty friendly, moderately outgoing, and some people think I'm hilarious while others simply find me obnoxious. I'm not sure which group you guys will fit into... :paranoid:
Ilaria
Player

Words: 5888
Joined roleplay: January 3rd, 2013, 6:29 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Vaspira on January 4th, 2013, 9:43 am

Hello Ilaria and welcome to Mizahar! I love your subject for this thread, it was rather quite funny. Anyhow, I hope you enjoy your stay here at Mizahar, feel free to PM me if you have any questions, have fun, and I hope to see you in the forums!

This is me using Hypnotism.
Vaspira
Feral Beauty

Words: 151761
Joined roleplay: November 10th, 2012, 11:57 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Ilaria on January 4th, 2013, 9:35 pm

Thanks for the welcome! I'm sure we'll be seeing each other around. :D
Ilaria