Riverbed Notebook

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This forum is an OOC forum for PCS and Organizations to work out plans in hardcopy. Each PC or Organization gets a single thread where their players can help work out plans for their PC. Quests, mini-sagas, and Trips can all be organized here as well working out timelines and points of travel and things PCs need to do along the way. Each PC however gets only one Plotnote for their individual PC. Groups get one as well. There is no limit on individuals posting saga or trip plotnote threads. Please denote [PC Plotnotes] or [Group Plotnotes] or [Quest/Trip/Saga Plotnotes] when titling your threads.

Riverbed Notebook

Postby Thohorn Riverbed on January 9th, 2013, 5:26 am

Secret :
Story Arcs and Relationships

“Life is but a play and the men and women merely players. They have their entrances and their exits and one man, in his time, will play many parts.”

Hope vs. Despair
Arc Symbol: Gnosis

PATH TO ZELTIVA SERIES
  • Fated Arena of Sunberth?

ACT ONE
  • 45th of Winter, Why Throw Your Life Away?: Much hangs in the balance as Thohorn makes his bid to join the party that will sail out to Darva and see what mysteries and terrors might be on the infamous island. Will he be forced to watch his friends go into the very heart of the land no one has ever returned from or will he share their disappointment as none make the journey? …Would he really be so heartbroken?

“Why is it," he said, one time, at the subway entrance, "I feel I've known you so many years?"
"Because I like you," she said, "and I don't want anything from you.”

RELATIONSHIPS
  • Red: closest friend, companion; I have shed blood for you and you for me. I would have it no other way.
  • Tamyriel: past love, companion; Of all people you may know best just how picky I can be with women! Let that assure you: You are irreplaceable to me.

SEEKING
  • Friends, non-close
  • Friends, professional
  • Romantic Interests, multiple
  • Romantic Partners, non-idealized relationship(s?)
  • Companions, prerequisite of friend
  • Enemies, ideological
  • Enemies, conflict-symbolic - PRIORITY
  • Allies, professional
  • Allies, personal
Thohorn Riverbed
Player

Words: 16671
Joined roleplay: December 23rd, 2012, 4:17 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Plotnotes