H E L L O:)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Postby Seventh Slvaltus on January 10th, 2013, 12:34 am

Not very on point with introductions, so, don't mind me ? I Was searching around google and i found this cozy looking place.I have been RPing on Social newtworking sites for atleast 4 years now and unfortunately the rp section is starting to die down, so it was time for me to migrate. Ive only just started to get into forum based Role-play, so i'd appreciate it if i got some help from others. Ive been in the role-playing business for awhile, so im completely aware of how that works. It's just navigating around forums. Keep in mind this is all new to me. So, so, soo, it hello again, ha, and it's really good to be here. Can't wait to get into Role-playing with you all. :}
Seventh Slvaltus
Queen of The Damned

Words: 252
Joined roleplay: January 10th, 2013, 12:17 am
Race: Human, Inarta

Postby Accolade on January 10th, 2013, 2:37 am

Hello Seventh Sivaltus and welcome to Mizahar! I see that you have chosen an Inartan PC. Awesome choice and a very fun and interesting race to play. I have an Inartan of my own, so feel free to ask me any questions or you could send a PM to Phoenix, she is the Domain Storyteller of the city.
Accolade
The Journey begins here...

Words: 307037
Joined roleplay: August 24th, 2012, 12:45 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Medals: 3
Featured Contributor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Trash Medal (1)