Vaewe and Keshta Absences and Apologies

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to place any off topic chatter, thread games, etc here.

Postby Keshta Maric on November 26th, 2012, 5:22 am

Hi everyone! So, in this thread I will either be posting warnings about upcoming absences or after-the-fact apologies for leaving you all hanging. Check in if you're waiting for a response from me and haven't gotten it. Or are ticked at me for only just now replying to a thread.
Keshta Maric
Does not approve of you.

Words: 25981
Joined roleplay: October 21st, 2012, 7:04 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Vaewe on November 26th, 2012, 5:25 am

My most recent extended absence, from the 10th or so until this week, requires some explaining. I had a couple big papers and projects to finish the week before last, and wasn't able to post much. I planned to catch up over Thanksgiving Break. Unfortunately, I had no internet at my house and no way to get to places with internet during the day all week. So, I'm very sorry to have kept you waiting, I will be trying to catch up as quickly as possible. If I've promised to start a thread for you I don't know if I will have time until after finals are over, and I'm very sorry about that too.

Thank you for being understanding!

This PC is deaf, he can lip-read a little in Common and Konti, but don't count on that being reliable.

Though he cannot hear your voice he has a konti gift that allows him to sense the quality and tone of the spoken word. If you want input into how Vaewe perceives your PC's voice make a little OOC note describing what it sounds like the first time they speak. Or write if out in your post.[/center]
Vaewe
Always bewtifuwl.

Words: 23513
Joined roleplay: October 4th, 2012, 12:43 am
Race: Akvatari
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Keshta Maric on January 12th, 2013, 8:00 am

Hi Everyone.

Clearly I haven't been on since I posted the last absence notice. I just wanted to say I'm very sorry for dropping off the map and let you know that I'll be gone a while longer, I won't have much access to the internet until early May.

I'm tremendously sorry to everyone who's been wonderful and agreed to write with me and I feel awful about vanishing like this on you. I hope I'll be able to come back in the summer. Until then, have fun writing!
Keshta Maric
Does not approve of you.

Words: 25981
Joined roleplay: October 21st, 2012, 7:04 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets