Tsukiko's Journal - Thoughts and Drafts

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to start IC Journaling in this forum. Each character is allowed threads here where they can store notes they learn IC, facts, or even talk about their feelings and inner thoughts. Journals don't need to be in written form, they be anything you as a player thinks suits the personality of the Characte.r

Tsukiko's Journal - Thoughts and Drafts

Postby Tsukiko on January 13th, 2013, 10:36 am

Morning of the 5th of Winter, 510 AV

She sat at a table, where a journal sat open before her. Staring at the first of many blank pages, she though, "Ah... I do not even know where to begin! I... I suppose I should explain my current situation...", and began to write.

I arrived in Mizahar on the 3rd of Winter, 510 AV... two days ago. In the waters of the Suvan Sea to be exact. I don't recall how, only a falling sensation, but I suddenly found myself choking on salt water. The next thing I remember is becoming conscious aboard the deck, the sun at it's peak, and coughing out said water.
After I cleared my lungs, someone lifted me up, and another (who I can't remember) took my jaw to tilt my head. I had to squint for a few moments, and the first thing I saw was a very old woman. The first thing I noticed, was that the people surrounding me seemed to hold great respect for her (later someone told me she is the Lia, the oldest woman, and the Leader of the Pod, which I will get to later..). The second thing was that all the people aboard had blue eyes, and I mean all. I could tell, since all pairs were trained in my direction.
"It's alright, release her," said the elderly woman. But no sooner than the person holding me steady began to let go, did my legs begin to give way. Luckily, they grabbed me again, supporting my weight.
I realize now that I think back, that the woman spoke in a tongue other than Common... though I can somehow understand it. Anyways, back to that day...
I thanked the person, kind enough to help me, for my limbs seemed to lack the strength to carry my weight. I was then questioned by the Lia. "Who are you? You appear to be one of us Svefra, but I've never seen you before. Where do you come from? " These all came in quick succession, her voice sounding of waves, contained a tone only those who have lived long may produce, laced with curiosity, and a bit of mistrust. All I could do was stare at her in confusion, knowing none of the answers. "Who am I? Something I'd like to know too," I thought. I couldn't even recall my own name, let alone who, where, and what I was. "I... I can't remember," was all I could tell her. She stared at me for a while, seeming to be deep in thought. "Very well, we will welcome you... for now. Take her to a bed, she looks as if she'll be blown away with the next breeze. With that, she left me with my newly appointed guide. "I'll take her!" someone had called jokingly. I looked up for the first time, only to find the face of a rather handsome man. He looked down at me, his eyes unreadable, though I thought I saw some doubt flash through his expression. "Let's go," he said gruffly, and began leading me away from the others.
He lead, half carrying me down bellow deck. I looked around as we went, noting that the ship was quite large. We finally stopped in front of a door, and I leaned partially against the wall as he opened it. In the end, he picked me up, sat me on the bed. He stood in front of me, looking as if he wanted to say something... but then he turned abruptly, and left, closing the door behind him.

"I think I'll stop here for now," she thought, "my hand is becoming sore... I suppose I'm not quite used to writing." She winced as she kept getting flashes of faces, too vague to make any distinction, and she felt this aching with her entire being... as if she'd lost something... some part of her... her existence.
Credits to Shausha
Tsukiko
Sings both night & noon, dreaming of the moon

Words: 123880
Joined roleplay: January 10th, 2013, 1:15 am
Blog: View Blog (6)
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes