Greetings

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Greetings

Postby Zsofika Liliam on January 14th, 2013, 1:47 am

((Well this is very nerve-etching... :embarrassed: ))
1. Name- Pok, Sometimes I don't mind being called Zsofika.
2. What sort of RP experience do you have if any? I came from mostly gameplay RPG, Like Feral Hearts and started my own Rp forums called MoonGlow Witches.
3. How did you find us? Through Google.hu
4. What sort of RP style is your favorite? Fantasy, Literate.
5. What do you like to write about - not write about? I am a poet with my own site, I write about anything, but I like to stay away from detailed sex scenes.
6. Whats your favorite thing about Mizahar so far? Still looking, but I like the races here.
7. What, if anything, has frustrated you about Mizahar so far?
There is A LOT of information and details here. Makes me feel like I might mess up somewhere.
8. What would you like out of the mizahar experience? Friends, and a fun RP environment.
9. Is there anything you'd like to see expanded? Not at this time.
10. Anything else you want to talk about?
Well I am very open, So please don't be shy. I do In character roleplay and OOC talk, I am not 100% Rp based. Everyone needs a break. I hope I do well here!

[color=#00FF00](I also don't like religious talk of a god directed to me. I am a Wiccan and proud. I respect your beliefs so please respect mine.)

Any question I am willing to answer, so I hope to talk and RolePlay with you soon! Greetings and Farewells.
"Even though I am not with my people anymore, they are always with me..."
Zsofika Liliam
Novice Wanderer

Words: 5678
Joined roleplay: January 14th, 2013, 12:48 am
Blog: View Blog (3)
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet

Greetings

Postby Torchlight on January 14th, 2013, 4:05 pm

Welcome to Mizahar! I love seeing experienced roleplayers join the site. I've been at it for more than a decade myself. Miz is indeed one of the more complex games out there, which may provide you with some exciting challenges. Don't worry about understanding it all at once. Every staff member and player is willing to help, and most of us still remember being new.

Just a reminder on our account name rules: your account name must be the same as your character's name.

Let me know if you have any questions! I'm just a PM away. ;)
Last edited by Torchlight on January 14th, 2013, 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
When it's pitch dark, remember that pitch is flammable.

Avatar image by Imaliea. Used with permission.
Torchlight
Let knowledge empower you.

Words: 52588
Joined roleplay: September 6th, 2012, 9:53 pm
Race: Staff account

Greetings

Postby Zsofika Liliam on January 14th, 2013, 7:14 pm

Thanks Torchlight! I'll be sure to PM you if I have any questions. Which I do have one now that you said something about account names/Character Names. I hope for the best here~
"Even though I am not with my people anymore, they are always with me..."
Zsofika Liliam
Novice Wanderer

Words: 5678
Joined roleplay: January 14th, 2013, 12:48 am
Blog: View Blog (3)
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet