[Unverified] Zsofika Liliam

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Zsofika Liliam

Postby Zsofika Liliam on January 14th, 2013, 9:52 pm

So this is my shot at a character sheet, But I know some of it is off. I went through the checklist, I am pretty sure I have everything. The only thing that threw me off was the other tables with the Skills (ect) and the Ledger.
<Leans to the side and looks at her Character Sheet from an angle.> Hm, I think I did pretty good for my first shot and rushing before work...

Zsofika "Liliam"

Physical Description
Name:Zsofika "Liliam"
Race: Human-Dryak
Birthday: Winter 17th
Weight: 133 Pounds
Height: 5'1''

Character Concept
Zsofika is a friendly and outgoing but very stubborn. She likes to joke around with others, and turn sad stories into a comedy.
But not many will see that with her. Typically if you don't know her, your not going to see her sweet and playful side. Many will see her as
the quiet and shaful type, just as if she was ready to kill someone. Even though she may appear angry, she means no harm unless you
try to harm her friends or family then she will not hesitate to strike. If no one is in danger, Zsofika would be the one to run off if she is frightened.
Zsofika is also highly protective of her horse Midnight Star and rarely leaves her alone. Not many approach Zsofika because of her defensive nature.
Her favorite body feature would be her eyes for they always shine even in the dullest of times. Her eyes usualyl appear sad or angry
even if she is happy and says her eyes tell more of the truth then she can speak. Zsofika is fairly fit, not too skinny not too chubby. But even so, she appears not to be
very flexable. She will dress in baggy clothing if she feels comfortable, when she is in a unfamiliar area she will wear her black and yellow cloak.
The cloak represents her horse, Midnight Star. The black base shows that of midnight, then the continuous pointed yellow rim, shows that of a star.

Character History
Zsofika really never got to know her father and she didn't really care. His name was Lennox Duncoos, he wasn't a very nice man. Lennox was a angry man, who abused Zsofika
and her mother when she was younger. They were so afraid of him they wouldn't even look his way.Once Zsofika grew older and understood what was happening, she couldn't even
care what would happen to him and sometimes wished he would suffer. Lennox left the both of them in the dark when she turned fourteen and never heard of him since.
Zsofika's mothers name is Fian Karen and is still well alive. She loves her mother very much but ever since she left at the age of seventeen to go on her own and explorer,
they have not talked much. Occasionally Zsofika will stop back to her homeland, Endrykas, and visit her mother and family along with celebreating the seasons.
Zsofika's last name is unsure from her parents, but she didn't understand why. So for her parents to make sure of her not to ask anyquestion they told her, her last
name is "Liliam" (Lie-Lee-Am).
Zsofika is always on the move till this day, wandering the areas and discovering new things. She never had a companion nor do anything that would of got her into trouble.
She does not do any harmful substance but occasionally she will drink hard wine.

Traits: Heart Problems (May slow her down or cause her to require more rest on certain days. If she does not rest, or take the necessary cautions, she can faint from the lack of stability.)
Right- Handed.
Tattoos under her right eye and on her right hand.
A dark purple entwined with black long flowing hair. Soft Brown eyes and tan-like skin.

Occupations: None/Explorer

Possessions

1 Set of Clothing (Colorful)
-Simple Shirt Red
-Simple Pants Tan
-Simple Undergarments Black
-Simple Cloak/coat Black and Yellow
-Simple Boots White
1 Waterskin
1 Backpack which contains:
-Comb (Bone)
-Brush (Bone)
-Soap
-Razor
-Balanced Rations (1 Week’s Worth)
-1 eating knife
-Flint & Steel
Heirloom: Notbook and Quill(50gm worth)
100 Gold Mizas

Housing:
True Drykas will take the horse/tent Travel Package, and to be considered a Drykas, you must have a bonded Strider. Without one, you get no Windmarks, and therefore are just Human.

1 large tent (4 person)
1 large tarp
100 ft of rope
1 lantern
2 torches
1 bedroll
1 blanket
1 set of fishing tackle & hooks
1 bonded Strider
1 Yvas
1 large set of yvas bags

Note on Yvas:
The Drykas use what is called a Yvas on their horses rather than bridles and saddles. A yvas is what equates to a girth with an attached breast collar combination hung with hooks and topped with a small flat hand grip that lays along a horse's shoulders. The Yvas is often placed over a colorful pad that acts to protect the horse from the rider. The grip fits over a strider's withers which holds the yvas in place. It almost looks like the type of thing vaulters used on their draft horses, though it is more functional than a vaulter's pad. The horses can free themselves from them if they got separated from their riders, and do not have tack to entrap or tangle them when they are running loose. The yvas has ring tethers on it for handling a set of wither bags and a waterskin, and is often decorated in knot-work beading that identified the horse and rider as part of a specific pavilion.

Drykas ride without any headgear or bridles on their horses at all. They do not use any halters either.

Ledger
Purchase Cost TotalStarting +100 GM 100 GM

Skills, Lores, Magics, Gnosis, Languages

Skill EXP Total ProficiencyCrafting # SP # NoviceHunting # SP # CompetentHorsemanship # RB, # SP # Novice

Practiced Languages:
Pavi
Common

Fluent Language: Common
Basic Language: Pavi
Poor Language: Char
(Her voice is soft and mildly pitched.)

Helpful Lores:
Lore of Sea of Grass Geography
Lore of the Importance of the Strider

Thread List

"Even though I am not with my people anymore, they are always with me..."