greetings

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

greetings

Postby rayne_kittenboots on January 15th, 2013, 5:17 am

A hint of a smile crept across her pale lips as she nodded a hello to the stranger, "I-im Rayne" she manages to say just loud enough for you to hear, she then turns away and glides down the street her pale cinnamon eyes fixed on the tiny porcelain dolls the vendor to the left of the street is selling, she reaches a pale white hand out to touch one, but her hand glides right through it, her shoulders slump as a sad sigh escapes her lips, she then dissapears from view
rayne_kittenboots
Player

Words: 184
Joined roleplay: January 15th, 2013, 3:23 am
Race: Ghost

greetings

Postby Vaspira on January 15th, 2013, 7:13 am

Aw :( Poor Rayne.. Anyways, welcome to Mizahar, I hope you enjoy your time here! I do not know if your last name is acceptable... <<...>>.. But that is up to the colored name folks to decide ^___^. I do hope to see you around the forums! If you ever have any questions check out the chat room, they are always helpful!

This is me using Hypnotism.
Vaspira
Feral Beauty

Words: 151761
Joined roleplay: November 10th, 2012, 11:57 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Plotnotes