Solo He's Right I Do Not Belong.

In which Noric's words keep repeating in her head, and she realizes that maybe he is right.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

He's Right I Do Not Belong.

Postby Aradia on January 22nd, 2013, 3:16 pm

35th Winter 512 AV

Noric's words kept repeating in her head, how she did not belong in the city, how her attempt at making people better would fail. She knew the city was shrouded in darkness, hate, and death. She was not stupid, no matter how naive people thought she was, she was not naive, she just chose to see the other side of things. Everyone here was so narrow minded, they only saw what they wanted to see, and based their judgements on that. That was why there was so much death and crime amongst the darkened streets. People did not take the time to open themselves to one another, to see people for who they really were, the good and the bad side, because we all have a good side and we all have a bad side. It seemed most people only wanted to focus on the bad side.

Aradia sighed loudly, sitting on a bench at the dock, her exhale coming out in a large white puff of air. Aradia could not comprehend why people could be so cruel to one another, it was beyond her for some reason. Sure she could kill if she had to, but that was only if she had to, other wise she hated confrontations, especially meaningless ones. People here got mad because their "slave" did not win a match in the horrid pits, and would take that anger out on who ever was closest to them, the whole scene erupting into a big fighting fest amongst the viewers of the fights. Aradia shook her head and looked out over the canals. This place was so beautiful and romantic, one would not think it held such dark dangers. Sometimes the most beautiful things, can be the most poisonous. Aradia thought to herself, rubbing her temples slightly.

Aradia made arrangements with the man at the inn, she had only stared at the inn for 17 out of the 30 days she paid him for. The man said if she was ever in the area again, that she could stay the rest of the days free, to make up for it. Aradia needed to leave, she needed to escape this place, she was tired of the people and she was tired of the city. She wanted a journey, a adventure, to find love and happiness, and all she found was depression. Aradia was sick and tired of being so lonely and sad all the time, she explained this to Jeb her boss and he nodded his head, understanding her completely, he was getting tired of it in his old age too it seemed. He told her she would always have a job at his tavern if she ever returned, at least Jeb was kind to her. Aradia shook her head as Shadowmere, her bloodbane, was becoming restless and snapping at people that passed by her. Aradia smiled at the horse, standing up and stroking the horse's neck, soothing her.

Aradia mounted Shadowmere and headed out of the Docks, ready to start a new journey, a new life, and see what she could find elsewhere in the lands of Mizahar.
Common Bold
Vani Bold/Italic
Nari Black Color

~*~ Posting Will Be Slow Until I am Done With Finals At College, and of course other RL events that has been keeping me busy! I will reply to any and all threads ASAP. I apologize for the wait! ~*~
Aradia
The Singer of Stories

Words: 139179
Joined roleplay: December 28th, 2012, 3:18 am
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets