Hello all

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello all

Postby Isolde on January 25th, 2013, 6:35 pm

I'm really excited to have found a role playing site that suits my interests. I'm a vet technician most of the time but a writer whenever I'm off and I find that when I'm stuck in writer's block on my novel that this really helps to get the creative juices flowing.

I've only role played on one other site before and this one is much more complex, so any advice or tips that anyone would be willing to impart would be much appreciated. I'm looking to really play this character out long term and give her a lot of depth.

Other than that, I look forward to plenty of fantastic RP's in the future and getting to know some fellow imagine-rs.

Thanks,
Isolde :smirk:
Isolde
Player

Words: 6348
Joined roleplay: January 22nd, 2013, 6:03 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Hello all

Postby Kelaugh on January 26th, 2013, 9:39 am

Hi :D Welcome to Miza, I hope you enjoy your stay :)

From my brief skim of your character profile, I must say I like your writing :) And since you've woven some Drykas into your tale, I'm intrigued. I look forward to seeing your character develop :) maybe we will thread some time.

- Kel
Kelaugh
Player

Words: 13576
Joined roleplay: January 4th, 2012, 12:24 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet