[Note by Siren] Vile [Pimping Soon]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Vile [Pimping Soon]

Postby Vile on January 30th, 2013, 11:33 pm

Vile

||Race||
Zith

||Age||
Ten

||Birthday||
502 AV, 8th of Summer.

||Height||
6'2"

||Weight||
148lbs

||Appearance||
Standing solidly at Six feet, (Two Inches). Vile is a imposing figure with a fit and muscular body. Large intimidating wings and a thin layer of Midnight colored fur, he has scruffs of hair that cover his elbows. While not Black it is more blue-colored. As well as his shoulder-length hair, which is black, but looks as though it is a hundered colors of blue shading over each other to become a darker color, almost, JUST almost creating black. His Face is Wide and gaunt. With refined muscles even noticable in his cheeks. His eyes are a deep colored blue, mellow, but with a distinct look that confirms he is the Predator, and your the prey. He has distinguishing marks, the most noticable would have to be the scar across his side, extending down to his waist. Fur extends over it but never directly grows out of the scar. Another noticable mark would be his strong hard expression, a expression of seriousness over passion for hunt. And respect, for his Prey. And as zith, he wears no clothing and has long sharp claws.

||Personality||
Vile is a knowledgable zith, he has a curiousness about him. And studies humans as much as he kills them, he has potential to be smart, maybe even scholar-ship worthy! If only he would put as much effort into other things, Math, Language... Writing... Instead of focusing everything on how to outsmart ones prey, how to kill someone. Or, when the kill is going to be easy. Tease them, make them afraid, make them run. Vile is, as such a thinker. That he moved from Cyphrus to Sylira, as Zith while still existing in Sylira. Don't look up as much as they should. And make some mistakes, especially when traveling. Not like the Drykans, whom stay in groups. And always wary. Always protective. He doesen't care for many things, He cares for respect, and prowess, and the infamous Hunt. He doesen't dislike much things either, in fact. He is rather neutral on many things, prefering to go on his instincts rather than worrying about dislikes or likes, he says and quotes "Sure, i have my favorite meat. Who doesen't? But meat is meat, why like some and dislike others? I don't want to be picky, i just eat. Why must i worry about my favorite color either? Or my Favorite flying route? Why? Why can't i just do what i want to, get what i can get. And be free? Worrying about what you like, hinders your thinking. Disables your focus and causes you to go soft."

||Mental State||
Vile is in a completely fine and stable mental state, based on instinct and slight curosity.

||Concept||
Vile is, as he names suggests. A Vile, Meat-Eating flying creatue that takes pleasure in the feast of prey and the amusement of fear. He gives little heed, and almost no mercy when on the hunt. And can be described in many ways: Evil, but, if one would call him evil, they would be entirely wrong. For he is not Evil, just a animal. And a animal is one you can not judge. He also has a strange loving desire for human gold, collecting them off the bodies of his victims.

||History||
Vile was born in a small Family Colony, he was the twin son of another and the younger brother of a sister. His family colony consisted of 25 members at this time. And before long. Grew to 50. He had a nice set-up, a peaceful day. And a exellerating night, prowling the skies looking down at confused People, looking up at their death. Of course, this was only After he was old enough to hunt, during is youth as you could say. He was taught the birds and the bees then, became independent, he hunted small animals, peoples dogs. Cats. Small Cattle, and wild animals. He would sometimes catch a bird mid-flight plucking it out of the air. Then, when his claws were sharp enough. He killed a human, and found it beautiful how the people that kill was with couldn't even defend their friend. But only watched in horror, finally. The people of Cyphrus were more defensive and Vile grew tired of their bickering nature, and their united defense. And fled to Sylira, gaining a score of human kills from unsuspecting victims. But soon found himself Missing the strong united defesne of the Drykans, and flew back to Cyphrus. To hunt there once more, as a adult.

||Ledger||
+100 GM (SP)
+500 GM (House-Cash-In)
600 GM

||Items||
-

Heirloom:
The skull of his first kill, kept as a trophy and a reminder.

||Skills||
30/100 | Unarmed Combat | +30 (SP) | Competent

10/100 | Detection | +10 (RB) | Novice

15/100 | Intimidation | +15 (SP) | Novice

5/100 | Stealth | +5 (SP) | Novice

||Lore||
Combat: Where humans bleed the most, (Major Arties on humans = Anatomy)
Floura: Cyphruses Poisonous Floura

||Languages||

This is me speaking Common, i am basic.
This is me speaking Zithanese, i am fluent.

||RP Threads||

||OOC Threads||

||Relationships||
Vile
Childern, Delicious.. Tender.. INNOCENT! Yum!

Words: 5713
Joined roleplay: January 21st, 2013, 1:55 am
Race: Zith
Character sheet

Vile [Pimping Soon]

Postby Siren on February 8th, 2013, 10:56 pm

Hey there!

I'm Siren, the local and completely harmless Character Sheet Liaison. In order to help you get the most out of your experience on Mizahar, I have taken a look at at your Character Sheet to make sure that everything is up to par!

Unfortunately, there are a few changes that have to be made before we can move forward! Please see the tabs below for details on these issues. Once the issues have been addressed, feel free to send me a private message, let me know you've fixed what I've pointed out and I will gladly remove the intervention!

Housing
I noticed that you cashed in your housing for the 500 GM, but we still like to see a section set aside for housing to be listed. This makes it SO much easier on the Storytellers when they go to look at your CS.

Possessions
Tying into the Housing tab, you need to also list your possessions. If you have forgone taking any of the things listed in the Starting Package, simply list that :) Eventually you are going to gather belonings and you need a place to list them, after all!

Siren's Song:

A great concept! It seems as if you've put a lot of work into your character. I will enjoy seeing him on the board :)

Write on!
-Siren
Siren
I'll sing you a sweet song...

Words: 69679
Joined roleplay: July 17th, 2012, 3:14 am
Race: Staff account