Greetings

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Greetings

Postby Adilliana on February 1st, 2013, 6:32 pm

Hey My name is Angela though I prefer to be called Angie and this is my first time doing post by post role play experience. I love to read and write fantasy and it seem hear that I will get to do both. Other forms of role play I am use to is muds, and table top games.

I enjoy trying new thing I am interested to see how this will work.So far I love the extensive history of this community and am looking forward to being a part of it. I am hoping that this will help me write again as I have been suffering from writers block for a while. So I am placing to one side my project in favour of posting hear.

Hope to meet you all soon

Angie
Adilliana
Player

Words: 28247
Joined roleplay: February 1st, 2013, 6:39 am
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet

Greetings

Postby Jackalope on February 3rd, 2013, 8:18 pm

Welcome to Mizahar! Looks like you've got right into things, but don't hesitate to ask any questions if you have them! Looking forward to your writing! :)
Jackalope
Check out that bunny heat

Words: 128580
Joined roleplay: September 27th, 2012, 6:56 pm
Race: Staff account
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

Greetings

Postby Tatiam on February 4th, 2013, 4:46 am

Hey :)

Welcome to you, fellow newbie. You've played muds! :o cool! I've only played it a few times, especially a Star Wars one with unlisted commands, I had to make my own "database" of commands to play, haha, it was all sorts of epic, but I liked the piloting/travel in there.

I hope the world of Mizahar will help you get rid of your writer's block, there's a lot of fun role players here, so you will surely have a lot of fun :3
Tatiam
Dreamscape artist

Words: 60520
Joined roleplay: January 12th, 2013, 9:39 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes