A Fight to Remember {Nero, Naomi}

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Not found on any map, Endrykas is a large migrating tent city wherein the horseclans of Cyphrus gather to trade and exchange information. [Lore]

Moderator: Gossamer

Postby Naomi on June 3rd, 2010, 7:22 pm

1st Day of Summer 510AV

It had been a while since she had seen him, something that pained her more and more every day. She realized that it was like a school crush: every day without him caused the anxiety to rise and her mood to drop. However, when she woke up today, she gave her horse a knowing smile. It was summer, a new season, a new slate. They were to train in the early afternoon and she knew that their sparring would be fantastic.

Naomi wasn't too sure if he should even be fighting with her, though. His wounds had left him in medical care for quite a while, but that had made it fairly easy to see him, hence setting a date to spar. But when the early summer festival began, he had been lost in the crowd. His face was always on the back of her mind, but the festivities had kept her busy. Nights were spent drinking and dancing. Personally, Naomi had never been a part of something so exciting and fun.

Naomi passed through the gates of Endrykas as the sun began its fall from the midday position. Her walk took her out into the grasses near the camp. Finding a suitable rock, she sat and rested to wait for his approach. She brought her arm up to shade her eyes, sighing. The sun was relatively warm, causing her to perspire underneath her light clothing.

Biting her lower lip, her thoughts strayed as she looked out toward Endrykas. "I hope he hasn't forgotten..." she muttered, her stomach falling.
Naomi
Player

Words: 35857
Joined roleplay: May 8th, 2010, 2:07 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Nero Czan on June 3rd, 2010, 7:48 pm

***WARNING. This Story Contains Adult Themes Later On. If you are Disconcerted by this, Do not Read Past this Page... Or around it. Basically just Don't Read It. WARNING***

Nero had been busy lately, whether it was busy doing nothing, ordered in bed for entire days at a time, or the obvious assistance required in maintaining a non-stop festival for a straight week. Nevertheless, there was one thing that remained on his mind the entire time, and it was this day. He had promised her he'd teach her how to fight, and that was exactly what he intended to do. Plus, an opportunity to roll around in the grass with her wasn't something he was keen on refusing.

He had thought it a good idea to bring her something, as a gift, and decided to take a quick stroll into the forests to find some of the beautiful flowers that grew in the shade of the tall trees. As romantic as he may be sometimes, he was never one to miss an opportunity for good old fashioned comedy, and when he saw her sitting up atop the hill, looking out at the settling city, his smirk grew, and his mind became set. He slowly and quietly hiked up to the top of the mound, careful not to make a noise. He was glad they had picked a nice, open area to spar, away from all the sticks and brush that could've ruined such a perfect ploy. As he got to the top, he quickly rushed up behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist as he knelt on the ground, and whispering in her ear, "Guess who?" He smiled as he licked her sweet spot behind her ear, holding up the pink-tinted flowers in his hand. "I figured beauty should be surrounded with more beauty." He gently lifted her up and spun her to face him, his smile glowing as he looked into her deep brown eyes.

"It's been a while hasn't it?" He gave her a slow kiss on the lips, taking in her luscious taste for the moment. As he withdrew, (His body not too happy about it), he gave her a nice pat on the shoulder, "So, you ready to get started?" Flashing her a gentle smirk, he moved back to about arm's length, holding her hand out with his, as if about to begin a dance. "I've been looking forward to this for sometime now, and I promise, I'll be gentle." In an almost sarcastic way, he took a knee and kissed the back of her hand, elegantly rising back up as he pulled her up to him once more, one arm rested on the small of her back, and the other with it's hand laced with hers. This entire production was a showing, an example of his flexibility and complexity, as well as just another opportunity to have her warm body pressed against his. A win/win situation in his book.
Last edited by Nero Czan on July 25th, 2010, 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Image
Nero Czan
"Lead by Example, Protect by Force."

Words: 121734
Joined roleplay: November 28th, 2009, 2:44 pm
Blog: View Blog (2)
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet

Postby Naomi on June 3rd, 2010, 8:06 pm

Naomi yelped in surprise when she was grabbed from behind, beginning a brief struggle that immediately stopped when she heard Nero's voice. She began to laugh when he licked behind her ear, the ticklish feeling promptly causing a fit of giggles. When he spun her around, her smile was huge and utterly sincere.

"The flowers are beautiful," she blushed. She took and smelled them, her grin becoming almost silly. Well, he was courting her, apparently. The caused her stomach to flutter, her heart to quicken. This was...strange. For her, anyway.

"Yes, it's been forever," she laughed, pressing a kiss against his cheek. "But I'm glad we're able to meet. I'll have to leave in a month or so, perhaps a little later." Her smile saddened. "I wish I could stay for longer, but I need to keep moving."

She took a flower from the mix and tucked it behind her ear so it poked out over her brown hair. "I just want to be upfront with you, just incase you wished...to keep going." She reached forward and gave him another peck, this time on his lips. When she pulled back, she gave him a playful punch to the chin.

"Ready to get started?"
Naomi
Player

Character sheet

Postby Nero Czan on June 3rd, 2010, 8:23 pm

Nero chuckled. Naomi's coy giggles were always uplifting for him, and her smiles just the same. She had an innocence in the way she reacted to his advances that just made him want more. It even drew out a chuckle as her smile dimmed into sadness and she took on an almost apologetic tone. He took her chin in his hand and lifted it to look directly at into his eyes. "Don't feel sad now. Why not enjoy the present instead of lamenting the future? I'm a traveler as well, and I too-well know the need to move on." He brought his lips right up to her mouth, less than an inch away, and continued, "This is why I enjoy it so much though. I would've never met you otherwise." He smirked, his breath brushing up against her lips, as his hand stroked through her hair. He pulled back without a kiss this time, eager to get to the main event.

The flower meshed perfectly with her soft hair, and what was even better was the sweet kiss she gave. Even in her touch the innocence was there, albeit subtle. He was caught off guard as she hit him, a smirk crawling across his face. "As you wish." He quickly did an elaborate back-step, his feet shuffling positions until he was a good few feet away. "Lesson 1. Basic Offensives." He stood casually, facing her, and waved his hand tauntingly. "Come at me and try hitting as hard as you can, right here. I'm used to it rough." He patted his chest as he said that, and chuckling at his own subtle innuendos, he put on a grin. This should be fun.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Image
Nero Czan

Character sheet

Postby Naomi on June 3rd, 2010, 8:37 pm

Naomi watched him move back for a moment before turning and resting the flowers against the rock. When she returned her gaze, he was a few feet away and smirking at her. She chuckled as he 'introduced' the lesson, reminding her of her school days.

"As hard as I can?" She tilted her head, a smile at the edge of her lips. "I don't want to hurt you...but..." Her voice was sarcastic, fully comprehending that she was about to get her ass handed to her.

After a moment or so to prepare a run, she sprinted forward. She brought up her right arm and attempted to fly it forward, aiming for the middle of his chest. Naomi had a feeling she was about to get stopped right in her tracks.
Naomi
Player

Character sheet

Postby Nero Czan on June 3rd, 2010, 8:57 pm

Nero put his hands behind his back, and smiled down Naomi's path. She had done exactly as expected, charging from a dead run, going full speed and full power against a ready foe. She was already past the point in which she might have stopped for a good position, and he shrugged. Bringing one foot back behind the other, he simply turned and moved out of the way as she approached him, grabbing her arm and swinging her slowly into his chest in order to stop her from tumbling past. "Good job, you got me." He smirked at her, the attempt a rookie mistake, but an expected one. He noticed she was quite fast for a simple travelling singer, and took a mental note of that. "Don't announce your attack until the very last moment. If you're going to try and close the distance, be prepared to throw something unexpected when you get there." Holding one finger up, he announced in an almost mocking instructor's voice, "Rule 1 of unarmed combat, Never attack where a foe is prepared." He chuckled, as he gave a bit of space between them.

"Follow my hand now." He waved his hand off to the left, slowly moving it up and down. As her eyes followed, he subtly reached his other hand and nonchalantly groped her behind, (This is becoming a habit). "See? While you were distracted over there, I managed to come attack and get you from behind." He smirked. Sure this may not be the conventional way of teaching, but Nero was never a very conventional person to begin with. He backed himself up once more, and stood over at his side with a silly smirk, his hands behind his back. "Alright, once more then."
Nero Czan

Character sheet

Postby Naomi on June 3rd, 2010, 9:15 pm

Naomi's eyes widened with surprise as he sidestepped. She attempted to stop, beginning to tumble forward, but was saved by Nero as he grabbed her arm. As he educated her, she smirked. "Oh, so that's how it's going to be," she said, laughing. "I do as you say, but you want me to do something different." She shook her head, scolding him playfully.

When he groped her...well, she had expected that to happen sometime during their spar. But she jumped when he did so, gasping a Gah!. Her smirk into a pout, frustrated. She immediately threw away any thoughts of playing fair. She would not do as he asked anymore.

Thinking of a way to attack, she eyed him thoughtfully. Well, she had long legs. Maybe she should focus on those more than her fists...

Once again, she began at a sprint, attempting to build up enough speed to make a painful hit. As she approached him, she jumped at the very last second, bringing her knees up to her chin. Naomi pushed out her legs, aiming for his chest. If it landed, she would fail in a backflip, obviously, not being an exceptional acrobat, but flip and land on her chest.
Naomi
Player

Character sheet

Postby Nero Czan on June 3rd, 2010, 9:35 pm

Nero chuckled as she pouted. "You asked to be taught after all. You never specified how." He smirked as she stood at the other side, contemplating his defeat. As much as he'd like to think he knew what she was going to do five steps ahead, she was as unpredictable as they get. He mentally gave a shrug as she came at him, subconsciously falling into a combat stance. The moment she jumped, Nero was already rolling. He had decided to take a roll to the right, as the subtle downhill slope would give him more distance for the effort. It did limit his ability to recover afterwards, and he was slower on his turn than he would've liked. He also could've swore he felt her kick glance off as he rolled. He was being sidetracked. Gah... Teaching and fighting at the same time isn't as easy as it seems...

As he went over to help her up, a sincere smile on his face, he continued the lesson. "Better. You actually got me that time. However, fighting requires forethought, and without a sure and quick recovery, you're left vulnerable afterwards. Although, I wouldn't consider you too vulnerable.." He smirked as she rose to her feet. He was having a bit too much fun, but all in good sport nonetheless. Once again, the instructor voice came on, "Rule 2 of unarmed combat. A good defense allows you to maintain a strong offense. In other words, reckless assaults with no regard to evasion or defense will cripple your ability to attack, by giving your enemy the opportunity to kill." He coughed, his throat getting dry from the longer speech.

"One more time. Get me and you win a prize." He stuck his tongue out across the grass, his grin radiating through the vibrant field. He took position on his side, and waited, this time, with his hands behind his head.
Nero Czan

Character sheet

Postby Naomi on June 3rd, 2010, 9:53 pm

Naomi moaned as she hit the ground, rocks digging into her belly and breasts. She had mentally scolded herself when she saw Nero rolling, knowing that she was beat. However, she had felt his body against her feet...which meant she had landed a hit, albeit a small one. Pride swelled within her chest and she smiled to herself. Well, at least she accomplished something.

Naomi grunted as Nero helped her up, the wind being knocked out of her. She brushed the dirt off of her clothing and legs before smiling weakly at him. "That hurt a little," she laughed. "But at least I got you. I'm still trying to work this all out."

As he got into position once again, she thought out a brief plan. This, for her, was guesswork. She had no prior training and was not very muscular. From that, she concluded that momentum was probably her best friend when it came to fighting.

With that in mind, she ran forward once again, watching him closely. At the last moment, using the speed she had built up, she pivoted on her right foot, attempting to stick her left leg through the air between his head and his left arm. She would then attempt to catch his head with the underside of her knee before clenching and swinging him downwards. A bold move, to be sure.
Naomi
Player

Character sheet

Postby Nero Czan on June 4th, 2010, 12:06 am

Nero grinned. Something like this was what he was waiting for. As she lifted off the ground, (A remarkable distance at that; another mental note), he balanced his stance, pushing his back leg into a supporting position as he brought up his arm into a mid-block, slamming into her calf, (To prevent a possible hook), and stopping her in her tracks, as well as providing enough shock to throw her off balance. He then extended his arm fully, pushing her entrapping leg down, as he shuffled his own leg under it. As he wrapped his arm around her waist, pulling her body against his, he intertwined his fingers with hers and brought one hand up to about eye-level. To an untrained eye, or any eye really, this scene would look like a dancing lesson. Nero chuckled, obviously enjoying himself, "Here's a tip, treat the fight as a dance. You'll survive a lot longer if you keep track of your footwork." He slowly slid a pair of fingers down the middle of her back, ending right above her hips. "Relax a bit too, your body's too, 'tense'" He gave her a quaint smirk as he gave her a quick peck on the lips. "You did hit me though, so I guess you get a prize of some sort..."

He kept his arm around her waist, tickling her side occasionally as he thought. He had relaxed out of the dancing position, and was standing with a deep look on his face. "Here's an idea, tell me what you've always wanted to do, and I shall make it happen." He knew he could get into some tight situations with a broad promise like that, but somehow it came out, without any regret or editing. And the gods be damned if he wasn't a man of his word. But, nevertheless, there it was. He gave a chuckle as he looked into her deep, brown eyes, and smiled, eager to fulfill whatever desire she wanted. Granted they were in the middle of a training session, but he was a very spontaneous guy after all, and it wasn't all the time you get to be a genie for someone. He hoped it was something bearable, like taking a hit, or fetching some heavy material or what not, but deep down, there was something else brewing in his heart. Bah, We're in the middle of a damned training session. Way to go genius..
Nero Czan

Character sheet

Next