[PC Plotnotes] Arandolya

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This forum is an OOC forum for PCS and Organizations to work out plans in hardcopy. Each PC or Organization gets a single thread where their players can help work out plans for their PC. Quests, mini-sagas, and Trips can all be organized here as well working out timelines and points of travel and things PCs need to do along the way. Each PC however gets only one Plotnote for their individual PC. Groups get one as well. There is no limit on individuals posting saga or trip plotnote threads. Please denote [PC Plotnotes] or [Group Plotnotes] or [Quest/Trip/Saga Plotnotes] when titling your threads.

[PC Plotnotes] Arandolya

Postby Arandolya on February 7th, 2013, 11:59 pm

Arandolya
The only limit is the Stars . . .

General Information :
1. What is your Name?
My name is Arandolya.
2. Do you go by a nickname or pet name?
I've heard Aran, before, but I'd much prefer the use of my full name, thank you.
3. How old are you?
I am 17 years old.
4. What is your height?
I stand at a pretty short 5' 3".
5. What is your weight?
Well that is slightly personal, no? I weigh around 100 lbs give or take a couple. I haven't weighed myself in a while.

Aesthetics :
1. Describe yourself as you see yourself.
Visually, I see myself blending in with the rest of the Inartan, nothing about me really standing out -- not saying that's a good thing, but it's not bad either. The only thing that might set me apart is my golden eyes, that not a lot of Inarta have. Psychologically, I see myself as a more passive personality, friendly and quick to smile.
2. Describe yourself as others typically see you.
Hmm, I'm not sure if I could answer this honesty. I think people view me as a person who can range from being airy, to condescending, to grounded, to sweet. My mood changes with whom I'm with, the atmosphere, as any reasonable human, it I guess it depends who is seeing me.
3. What is your favorite body feature?
I love my eyes, they are the one thing that I think really sets me apart from other Inarta. They were a molten gold color, and are wide with thick lashes framing them, though they're darker red than my hair.
4. How physically fit are you?
I am a hunter, so I am quite fit. I prefer sprinting versus endurance running, seeing as I normally sprint after my prey in case I miss and alert it in hopes of just catching it on the move. I also have strong upper body strength from hauling prey, and also pulling back that taunt bow-string!
5. How do you typically dress and what is your style?
I dress in the traditional style of the Inarta, with Bryda and Vinati. I don;t have much separate style, and tend to go with the flow and stay away from trends.

Family :
1. Who are your parents and what are they like?
My mother was named Iridssa and my father was Tamlin. They were simple, decent parents. I rarely saw my father, when he could escape duties to visit me in the nursery twice a week with my mother. I don't remember when I lived at home with them. My mother always smiled, and was very persuasive, able to get you to do what she wanted with just a smile. She didn't praise me much, even when I became an apprentice, though when I got my full rank she gave my a family heirloom. Tamlin was the quiet sort, just nodded and got the job done quickly and efficiently. He was a quick runner, that seemed to never tire, and wore an easy smile around his friends. They were simple people.
2. Do you have any brothers or sisters?
No, my mother bore me only. She died on a hunt, though Tamlin still resides in the city; I don't see him ever, I think I remind him too much of Mother.
3. What is your extended family like?
I don't know who my extended family is.
4. Do you consider close friends as important or more/less important than family?
Close friends are just as important as family, since they are your chosen family, as everyone says.
5. Do you treat animals like family?
If they do so in return, of course.

I was born in Wind Reach, in the Kalea Region.
2. Where do you live now?
I still reside in my birth-place of Wind Reach, and though I wish to travel at some point, I know I shall always return.
3. If you could live anywhere in Mizahar where would that be?
I would only live here for life, perhaps I shall travel a bit and live various places, though I will always return home; Wind Reach.
4. Do you have a favorite place to vacation or spend leisure time?
I like to go on walks around Skyinarta, go ahead outside when the weather is nice. Mhm.
5. Where do you fear to be?
Too far away from Kalea, or in a place where I cannot return to Wind Reach.

Traits :
1. Do you have any physical weaknesses (disease, scars, and missing limbs?)
I am happy to say no to the actual weaknesses, though I have a small scar on my thigh from tripping when I was smaller and it for some reason left a small scar.
2. Are you right handed or left handed?
I am right-handed.
3. What languages do you speak? What do you sound like? Do you have an accent?
I speak Nari fluently, and passible Common from traders if I really had to; though it would be rough. I have a soft voice, that still tends to carry. It shows emotions easily though, so it's simple to tell when I try to inflect it to emphasize a point or feeling. I'm not sure if I have an accent, I've never been told if I do; I've only been around Inarta, and we all sound the same!
4. Do you have any odd mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics?
I have a habit of being blunt at bad times, which came make me appear a tad insensitive. I also have a more loose view on the caste system, not finding any thrill in running to go tattle on a Dek or something. We're all human right?
5. Do you have (or want to get) any tattoos or piercing? Why do you have them (or will get them) ?
I have my ears pierced, I was thinking of getting a second piercing on my ears, but that is the only place.

Occupations :
1. What is your occupation?
I am a hunter for the Inarta, I can hunt alone in the forest, or a second-rider on a Wind Eagle.
2. Do you like/dislike your work? Why?
I love my work most of the time, being out in the wilderness and knowing the ways of the wild type thing. It can get a bit boring, if there is no game, or annoying when it's cold and/or wet I still have to go out.
3. If you could be anything you wanted to, what would you be?
I've always wanted to be one of the Eagle Riders, but they never notice older Inartas, they normally take younger bonds. I'm never around them to bond anyways.
4. What occupation do you admire the most? Why?
I admire the Eagle Riders, who wouldn't? They bond with the Wind Eagles, hunt on them, bring home the biggest game to really keep Wind Reach going.
5. What occupation do you lest like? Why?
I dislike the job of Dek, seeing as they are simple slaves; who would enjoy that kind of job??

Childhood :
1. What sort of child were you?
I was a kind child, curious and loving to help out when I could. I often helped with younger kids in the nursery, and told stories or helped get them to bed.
2. What is your favorite memory from childhood?
My favorite memory would have to be the time my mother gave me my quiver and bow. She smiled so wide, her eyes full of unshed tears. She looked me straight in the eye, and said, "Arandolya, I want you to know how proud of you I am, and your father. We don't say it often, but we are, and I have something to give to you to celebrate this occasion." That is when she gave me my bow and quiver, I'm tearing up just thinking about it!
3. What is your worst memory from childhood?
When I learned my mother died. I'd rather not relive it.
4. What sort of relationship did you have with your parents?
A simple one. I was never extremely close to my parents as we were separated when I was young. The relationship with my father waned even more after my mother died and he stopped making an effort to see me.
5. Who was your most influential rolemodel?
My mother. She was the one to encourage I try to become a hunter or an Avora's apprentice.

Education :
1. What sort of education do you have?
Not much education, whatever I learned in the Nursery, than as a hunter's apprentice, then by myself in the wild.
2. Do you like/dislike learning?
I enjoy learning new things, I do not like sitting in school.
3. Where or how did you learn most of your skills/abilities?
Making mistakes while hunting, and learning from them.
4. How do you learn best?
When I do it myself, or figure it out myself. If someone just tells me what to do, I find that I never really understand why. If I provoke a mother and her cubs, and find myself sprinting away, I learn why I cannot shoot a baby bear.
5. What are your educational goals for the future?
Try not to die hunting?

Relationships :
1. Do you form close bonds with people? Why? Why not?
Not really. I don't have many friends, and those I do are mostly hunters like myself who I know their names.
2. Do you trust people easily? If not, why not?
I do trust people easily, perhaps too easily.
3. Do you consider yourself straight, gay, bi, or something else?
I'm not sure, I'm not picky per-say, but I haven't really found someone that makes me go "wow, I want no one else."
4. Have you ever been kissed? If so, describe the first time.
Yes, I have been kissed before, everyone in Wind Reach has normally been kissed by age ten. Aha. It was nothing special, I can't even remember the first time. Perhaps it was in celebration of something? I'm not sure.
5. Have you ever had sex? If so, describe the first time.
No, I am a virgin. I know that's a tad odd, but it's the truth.

Drugs and Alcohol :
1. Have you ever been drunk? If so, describe your first time.
I was drunk before, after my mother died I went and blew some money and got drunk. I can't remember much of it, but the morning after was bad enough I didn't do it to that extent again.
2. Do you like to drink on a regular basis?
I don't.
3. What sort of alcohol do you prefer?
4. Have you ever tried drugs (mood altering substances)? If so, which kinds and what did you think of them?
5. What do you think of drugs and alcohol? Be specific.

Likes and Dislikes :
1. What are your hobbies?
2. Do you like to read?
3. What annoys you more than anything else?
4. What do you find the most relaxing activity to do?
5. What kinds of things embarrass you? Why?

Favorites :
1. What is your favorite color or colors?
2. What is your favorite time of day?
3. What is the most beautiful thing you’ve ever seen?
4. What do you like to eat? What do you hate to eat?
5. What is your favorite type of weather? Does any kind scare you?

Outlook :
1. Are you optimistic or pessimistic?
2. What are your religious views?
3. Would you be able to kill?
4. What are your views on sex?
5. What, in your opinion, makes a successful life?

Actions :
1. What is the worst and best thing you’ve ever done?
2. What is your greatest regret?
3. What is your best/worst memory?
4. If you could change one thing about your past, what would it be and why?
5. What are you the most proud of doing in your life?

Emotions :
1. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings with others?
2. Do you have any biases or prejudices?
3. What makes you happy?
4. Who or what, if anything, would you die for?
5. What makes you angry?

Relationships :
1. In general, how do you treat others?
2. Who is the most important person in your life, and why?
3. Who is the person you respect the most, and why?
4. Do you have a spouse or significant other? If not, describe an ideal lover.
5. Do you trust anyone to protect you? Who, and why

Group Situations :
1. Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict?
2. Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations?
3. Do you like interacting with large groups of people? Why or why not?
4. Do you care what others think of you?
5. What do you think of others, in general?

Self Image :
1. What is your greatest strength as a person?
2. What is your greatest weakness?
3. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
4. Are you generally introverted or extroverted?
5. Are you generally organized or messy?

Beliefs :
1. What God or Goddess do you find most appealing, if any?
2. Which God or Goddess do you fear, if any?
3. Do you have any Gnosis Marks? If so, how did you receive them?
4. What lengths would you go to to please your deity?
5. Where do you draw the line at pleasing your deity? What is too much?

Life & Death :
1. What do you absolutely live for?
2. What is the best part of life?
3. What is the best part of death?
4. If you could choose, how would you want to die?
5. What is the one thing for which you would most like to be remembered after your death?

Name: Iridssa
NPC Type: Stationary
Race & Gender: Female Inarta, aged 40.
Relation to PC: Mother.
Skills:
  • Hunting (10 EXP)
  • Weapon: Shortbow (30 EXP)
  • Riding: Wind Eagle (10 EXP)
Other: Avora second-rider hunter. Died 78th of Winter, 508 AV in a hunting accident.

Name: Tamlin
NPC Type: Stationary
Race & Gender: Male Inarta; born Spring 6th, 470 AV.
Relation to PC: Father.
Skills:
  • Running (10 EXP)
  • Writing (20 EXP)
  • Calligraphy (10 EXP)
  • Copying (10 EXP)
Other: Chiet Messenger, still alive in Wind Reach.
Arandolya
Flying among the stars

Words: 96016
Joined roleplay: November 20th, 2011, 2:46 pm
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Artist (1)