Mienskil Ostovik

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This forum is an OOC forum for PCS and Organizations to work out plans in hardcopy. Each PC or Organization gets a single thread where their players can help work out plans for their PC. Quests, mini-sagas, and Trips can all be organized here as well working out timelines and points of travel and things PCs need to do along the way. Each PC however gets only one Plotnote for their individual PC. Groups get one as well. There is no limit on individuals posting saga or trip plotnote threads. Please denote [PC Plotnotes] or [Group Plotnotes] or [Quest/Trip/Saga Plotnotes] when titling your threads.

Mienskil Ostovik

Postby Mienskil Ostovik on February 8th, 2013, 12:04 pm

This is just me spewing ideas that I want to achieve for Mienskil over in Sahova, joining the rest of the madhouse. These notes are more for me, but if you want to help feel free to!

• I sooooo want Mienskil to gain a familiar, that'd be completely awesome. I'm not sure which one I'm thinking of yet, but preferably one that won't try to rip him apart like the imps. The Gordios really fascinated me, but it looks as if they have yet to be written. Might have a hand in that actually, I wonder if Evalin is still looking for people to help develop stuff. >.> But yeah, it would provide for some interesting development to have Mienskil suddenly sharing a life with someone else after years of being alone.

• Magecrafting works better with more peoples, so maybe summoning some sentient beings from other planets might help? Not the Diverse though, there's no way they'd be patient enough - or even calm enough - to even consider recruiting to craft like that. Again, more for development, I should probably join Evalin's effort. Even if they're not sentient, if they can carry stuff around then that's something. Hmmm, maybe I'm making my magecrafter too much like a summoner...

• Since MC can be used to teach items some personal magic, that's what I'm going to strive for. Already reassigned some SP points (less than 50 posts!) to things he may have looked into in Zeltiva, but he still needs to learn quite a few. Which leads me too:

• Since a lot of the disciplines that Mienskil has yet to learn involve meditation to initiate oneself (morphing, projection, voiding), I'm thinking after some time has passed when he's reading into each of them he's just going to do a mediation streak. Seal himself in his lab and just not do anything for a few days, focusing on each discipline in turn, reading when he has to to understand the concepts better. Will probably not enjoy himself, but what can I say? He must become better! Wonder if it'll work like that, if he can just consecutively learn disciplines while meditating for days on end.

• Oh yes, can't forget, I intend to make Mienskil undead eventually so he can pursue his projects unhindered. :D Nuit most likely, as then his time is still his own, though there's no reason he couldn't make deals or temporary alliances with Uldr or his followers. Just don't want him to become the evil genius if you know what I mean. :/
Will be gone for a couple days, grades need lifting
Mienskil Ostovik
I'm not dead yet!

Words: 73916
Joined roleplay: December 14th, 2012, 7:40 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes