A Fight to Remember {Nero, Naomi}

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Not found on any map, Endrykas is a large migrating tent city wherein the horseclans of Cyphrus gather to trade and exchange information. [Lore]

Moderator: Gossamer

Postby Naomi on June 5th, 2010, 8:09 pm

The peace that overcame the two after their passionate embrace was almost meditative. The only sound that came from the lovers were their calming breaths, though Naomi's mind was bustling with thoughts. The emotions shared between the two had been sincere, she believed, and that idea alone made her smile. Her body was weak, shaken by her first experience, but she would have attempted to continue on if she had the strength, only to feel those intense feelings again. It had been a beautiful union, one she would never forget.

As he sat up, she rose to rest in his arms with a face that could only be described as perfectly content. Though her hair was a mess - it was filled with grass, sweat, and dirt - she did not appear self-conscious; no, he had seen all of her and loved her all the same. She could never feel ugly in his presence. Gazing at him lovingly, she caressed his cheek lightly with her hand before giggling at his statement. "I've learned plenty," she laughed, leaning her forehead into his kiss. "You're right, though. Professors generally didn't teach this way, but I think I will remember the rules perfectly."

Naomi let him move her body with ease and eagerly sat in his lap, feeling his entirety against her. With his skin touching hers, she watched the wilderness with a feeling of complete happiness, turning to kiss his head as he rested on her shoulder. She listened to him, his words filling her with renewed passion. Her lips formed a genuine smile, though she remained quiet for a few moments.

"The same for you, darling," she whispered. "I will love you forevermore." Her voice became louder, humor filling it with a brief laugh. "Only a dragon?" She giggled, turning her body to face him, wrapping her legs around him once again, hinting at an extremely long night. "Doesn't seem very sincere to me, sir."

Naomi pushed him down, completely rested. She pressed her mouth against his, licking his lips seductively. "It is getting a bit late, mm? Should we retire to a tent?"
Naomi
Player

Words: 35857
Joined roleplay: May 8th, 2010, 2:07 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Nero Czan on June 5th, 2010, 8:48 pm

Nero chuckled. Once again she took him by surprise, he should be expecting it by now. "Uhuh... I think someone just wants another 'training session'." His playful smirk settled on his lips as he gave her a quick peck, wrapping his arms around her waist. "I take it you enjoyed yourself then?" The answer was immensely obvious, but. call it masculine arrogance or what have you, there was a certain pleasure in hearing the actual words. Nero stood, lifting Naomi with him, his hands holding her up by her sensitive behind, and gave her a gentle kiss before sitting her down on the rock slate. He stood in between her legs and leaned forward to give her a slow, almost teasing kiss, as he ran his fingers down her chest, swerving back and force across her soft skin as they slid down. Right as they reached their destination, his lips parted ever so slightly, and his devious smirk grew wider. "Teasing you is going to be so much more fun now."

He playfully slapped her thigh as he stepped back, unashamedly observing every aspect of the sun-drawn beauty that sat before him, and with a cheery grin, took her hand in his and pulled her against him, just as they were an hour or so ago, in the same dancing position. "Life itself is like a dance. There's always steps laid out for you, but everyone chooses their own melody." He smiled as he kissed her once more, continuing where he left off, and pressing her tightly against him for a brief moment.

When he let her go, against her deepest wishes, he went ahead and started redressing himself, picking up the scattered articles of clothing. "If we want to go back though, I suggest we get something on first." He smirked as he helped her with her own clothes, playfully poking where sensitive, or tickling where appropriate. He looked down at the grass, chuckling at the vivid imprint of their bodies in the meadow. If she had her way, (Which she was destined to have), there would be quite a few more imprints laid around this city. Great, I've turned an innocent angel into a succubus. Score one for me. Things were becoming exciting again. After all, Life was a never-ending story to him, and one he was getting around to liking.
Last edited by Nero Czan on June 6th, 2010, 3:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Image
Nero Czan
"Lead by Example, Protect by Force."

Words: 121734
Joined roleplay: November 28th, 2009, 2:44 pm
Blog: View Blog (2)
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet

Postby Naomi on June 5th, 2010, 9:20 pm

Naomi pressed down on him, planting soft kisses and nibbles along his neck and collarbone. "Mmhm," she mumbled in reply. "I've beyond enjoyed myself...but I think there's some room for practice." She gave a delighted gasp when he stood, his hands placed underneath her backside. After being set down, she immediately wrapped her legs around him to pull him closer. His touch and kiss set her skin ablaze, anxiety peaking as his hand reached down to meet aching skin.

When he pulled away with his statement and a slap on the thigh, she frowned and groaned, her face reflecting her disappointment. She reluctantly allowed him to pull her into the earlier dancing position, but settled with feeling his skin against hers. Smiling, Naomi's displeasure receded and was replaced by obvious affection, returning his kiss with care. She didn't quite understand what he meant, but she shrugged it off. She could always ask about it later.

Once again, however, disappointment washed over her when he released himself from her grasp. She watched him dress himself for a moment before preparing herself for the walk back, giggling as he helped her with her own clothing. Her hair betrayed their activities, she realized, and she quickly began to comb it with her fingers. Laughing, she pointed to the disheveled waves and curls. "Look what you've done," she chuckled, pushing him playfully. "Everyone'll know what we've done because of this, regardless of how many clothes we have on."

Smiling, she grabbed the small bouquet he had prepared for her earlier, holding them to her breast. Her free hand wrapped its way around his arm, pulling her torso to press against the side of his body. They began their walk to Endrykas, entering the gates of the city with elated spirits. They had left the camp alone, yet returned as one, a couple woven together by love, lust, and the wilderness. Seemed a pretty good start.
Naomi
Player

Joined roleplay: May 8th, 2010, 2:07 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Naomi on June 5th, 2010, 9:26 pm

End
Naomi
Player