Wow...

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Wow...

Postby Adonis Vauxyrim on February 13th, 2013, 9:39 pm

Im quite surprised I never knew about or found this place before today. Ive been all over the web searching for opportunities to write, and rp with people, and ordinarily I stick with Roleplayerguild... But.. This place interests me a lot, and Im quite intrigued by the vast assortment of altered and unique species/races/flora, and fauna... :)
Adonis Vauxyrim
Player

Words: 112
Joined roleplay: February 13th, 2013, 9:33 pm
Race: Kelvic

Wow...

Postby Bethsyliss on February 13th, 2013, 10:15 pm

Hi Adonis! I'm Syliss from the Eyktol region. I was in the same situation as you until I surfed into this place by accident ten days ago. I think it's an awesome place and I hope you will have as much fun as I'm having. Maybe our PCs might bump into each other sooner or later. Until our characters meet in-game, fare well! :)

Syliss
Bethsyliss
Player

Words: 142748
Joined roleplay: February 1st, 2013, 7:43 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Wow...

Postby Kiran Pelyna on February 14th, 2013, 1:06 am

Well hopefully you decide to stay in our wonderful Roleplaying world!

If you ever need any help just pop into chat, there is always someone there willing to help out anyone who needs it. Or contact a mod (they have the pretty colored names). Elysium frequents this forum so you can likely contact her with any questions you might have!

Anyways once you're over being awestruck by this place and you've read up all the lore you can find (This is a good tactic, you never know what information you might need, trust me.) and make a character sheet I hope to run into you sometime with one of my characters in game.

Well welcome to Mizahar and have fun!

-Kiran

Okay guys sorry I've been off for awhile, real life has this way of sneaking up on you. I'm not going to elaborate on what's going on in my life cause that's my business but know that I've got a lot on my plate and I had to take a step back from Mizahar. I'll being posting sporadically and I'm sorry. I'll get on when can.
Kiran Pelyna
The charismatic little sylph

Words: 52557
Joined roleplay: June 18th, 2012, 9:32 pm
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Wow...

Postby Capricious on February 15th, 2013, 2:16 am

Hi There!

Welcome to Mizahar! It is quite an impressive site. Make sure to do your reading of the PM in your inbox, it'll link you to some necessary reading. :)

-Capri

Capricious
Assistant Storyteller of The Spires

Words: 171332
Joined roleplay: September 25th, 2012, 11:14 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Medals: 1
Trailblazer (1)