[Verified by Torchlight] Kiran (Pelyna)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Kiran (Pelyna)

Postby Kiran Pelyna on June 19th, 2012, 3:03 am

Basic Information

Nicknames: Ki-Ki, Kir, Ran. She likes to be called Kiran though.
Race: Inarta
Birthday & Age : 58th of Fall 496 AV, 16
Height: 4'10
Weight: 87lbs

Physical Description

Kiran is small, even for her age only coming at four foot ten, it is believed that she will be five feet at the tallest when she is done maturing. But Kiran's height is not the most stunning thing about this girl, no it's her eyes. A mixture of gold and speckles of green, the kind of gold one finds in an animals eyes and the green of the forest. These eyes are a pair one can get lost looking into quite easily. Surrounding these beautiful eyes are dark eyelashes and dark red eyebrows on top of naturally golden tinted skin. Plush lips adorn this face and are usually in some form of a smile, this girl rarely has a dour expression on her face although anger is not that unfamiliar to her features. She has high cheekbones and a forehead hidden by her lush dark red locks. Graceful curls give her hair an extra bounce and so far her hair has reached her waist, usually she has it in some form of braid if she's working otherwise it hangs free and loose. Her face is best described as sweet looking and her body is slender and silph like, although that can be blamed on her young age. her body, while lithe, is filled with muscles from her work and extensive exploring.

Character Concept

Passionate in everything she does Kiran is a very hard worker, putting her all into tasks and even more into things she wants to do. if she wants to make a necklace for a friend she will spend hours with jewelers and metal workers figuring it out before she will start applying the practice and then she will not stop until it's done.

This type of single minded determination can get her in trouble. She is also an avid promise keeper, believing that there is no excuse for a broken promise unless everything in that persons power was done to uphold it.

Kiran is passionate in her emotions as well, when she feels something she feels it fully and can oftentimes be taken away by these emotions. If she is happy then she will be so peppy and joyful that others will want to smile but if she is sad, and this is rare, then the girl will radiate depression. Luckily the girl has a very happy disposition and an optimistic outlook, her sad stages might be very gloomy but they are always short lived.

Her passion is true with love and friendship as well. When she becomes good friends with someone she goes all in, not believing in holding back. This frightens many but it also endears her to others. Along with being passionate and determined, which also means she is surprisingly patient, she is charismatic and outspoken. If you meet Kiran she is not someone you will forget, often times going up to people she thinks look 'interesting' and striking up a conversation. She will always be the one in the group who will ask all the questions, state her opinion and not back down from it. And she is never afraid to let her opinion be known. If she thinks some kid is being a bully she will stand up to him and tell him, or her, what she thinks of them. She has gotten into several fights for this. This little scrapper didn't lose all of them either, despite her small size.

Kiran's temper is not something to scoff at, this girl is capable of a wild tempest of anger. Like all of her other emotions her anger is just as passionate.

Also Kiran is a very inquisitive youth, asking a lot of questions and always wondering about new things and exploring the city.

Kiran believes roughly in treating people how they treat you although she gives people many chances to right their past wrongs, being kind to everyone she meets. She believes in karma and always putting good energy out there and she believes that the weak should never be picked on. She thinks they need to be protected and taught how to be strong. Although she will rarely ever ask for help from anyone but those she has the utmost trust in because she dislikes being thought of as weak or lesser. And she hates being in debt of any kind.
She believes all promises should be kept no matter what.

Character History

Kiran does not know who her parents were, something common with Inarta children. She grew up in a nursery, a ray of sunlight most of the women taking care of them called her for her joyous spirit. As soon as this child could walk she was out exploring the nursery confines and when she was old enough to reach the windows she was escaping into the city and getting lost among the paths.

Of course she was always found, usually talking to some shop owner whose wares interested her. Later on, before she was put into the youth section of the city, she found the aeries on one of her daytime adventures. of course she was too young to bond with a bird but she didn't mind watching others bond. Or get thrown off cliffs. She stayed away from fledglings, knowing they might see someone like her annoying. She tended to frequent the riders aeries, meeting them and asking them questions. Wondering about how to care for a big bird and how they bonded.

Along with her questions to riders she questioned falconers and hunters on how to use a bow and how to train a smaller bird. When she was seven she was learning how to use a dagger and how to pull back a bow. As soon as she was put in the youth section and they began to see what their talents were it was obvious Kiran enjoyed and worked her hardest with birds. She would take as much time as a raptor required to train and gain her trust, bringing it food and talking to them as if they could understand her. Several falcons recognize her by voice and she still continues to try and master the skill. Although not as much as she focuses on weapons work.

As well as being good with birds and her odd eye color she excelled at weapons work, taking not only to the bow, which she worked tirelessly at. She also showed a liking for the less used pole arm called a Glaive, especially the double ended ones. She learned how to spin and keep enemies at bay with the weapon and if one got too close they'd feel the cold steel of a dagger.

[/color]

Training (Skills, Arcana, Gnosis, Lore)

Skill
Skill Points How They Were Acquired
Archery (Long Bow) 16 +10pts racial Bonuse +6pts SP
Dagger 16 +10pts SP +5+1
Glaive 12 +12pts SP
Falconry 11 11pts starter package
Hunting 6 +6pts Starter Package
Tracking 5 +5pts SP
Eagle Riding 5 +5
Observation 5 +5
Intimidation 5 +5
Teaching 3 +3
Climbing3 +3
Unarmed2 +2
Wilderness Survival 1 +1
Medicine 1 +1
Storytelling 1 +1

Arcana
N/A

Gnosis
N/A

Languages
Language 1: Nari (Fluent)
Language 2: Common(Basic)

Lore
Standing Up For Others
Knowing Her Way Around The City.
Putting anothers life before your own without a second thought
Bravery: Facing a Zith alone
Zith: Battle Cry
Zith: Stronger in the Dark
Zith: Unable to handle Sunlight
First Endal Ride to ever pick their own Wind Eagle
Bonded to Peylna
Enjoying the joy of an Endal Wind Eagle bond
The first flight
Learning to Saddle a Wind Eagle
Friends with Zeryna
Near Death experience
Saved by Pelyna
The love between eagle and rider
Learning the basics of flying
Learning the basics of Endal telepathy
A deeper connection with Pelyna
A New Endal Made
The Perks of Being an Endal
Telepathic Communication
Stretching
The Parts of a Dagger
The Correct Stance for Fighting
“Be Prepared for Anything”

Equipment and Possessions

Weapons
~Dagger
~Composite Longbow (osage)
~Glaive (Cold Iron) (5'8")
~Longbow Arrows (40)
~Game Arrows (20)
~Fishing Arrows (40)
~Weapon Harness

Clothes
-Simple Vinati (Females)
-Simple Bryda
-Simple Sontav
-Simple Undergarments
-Simple Katinu
~Mittens
~Low Boots
~Velvet Bryda
~Furred Vinati
~Wool Scarf
~Snow Shoes
~Archers Glove
~Archers Arm Guard
~Leather Belt
-Knee length boots

Items
~1 Waterskin
`1 Backpack
~Comb (Glass)
~Brush (Bone)
~Razor
~Soap
~Food for a week
~1 eating knife
~Flint & Steel
~Whetstone
~Rucksack
~Quiver
~Bedroll
~Insect Repellant
~Strong Rations
~Travellers Stock
~Tent Four Person
~Body Pack
~Pot, Iron
~1lb of Venison Jerky
~Winter Blanket
~Custom Leather Saddle (fit for Pelyna)
With Saddle:
~Reins
~Blanket
~Straps
~Saddlebags
~Weapon hook

Valuables

Heirloom
Heirloom: Her dagger that she keeps with her at all time, one of her teachers gave it to her when she was learning how to use one. It has an eagle on the hilt.

Ledger

Purchase Cost Total
Starting Package +100 100
Sold-Home +500 600
Whetstone -2cm 599gm 98cm
Quiver -20gm 579 98cm
Rucksack -1gm 578 98cm
Bedroll -1sm 577gm 9sm 98cm
Insect Repellent -1gm 576gm 9sm 98cm
Glaive (Cold Iron) -24gm 552gm 9sm 98cm
Composite Longbow (osage) -100gm 452gm 9sm 98cm
Longbow Arrows (40) -2gm 450gm 9sm 98cm
Game Arrows (20) -4gm 446gm 9sm 98cm
Fishing Arrows (40) -8gm 438gm 9sm 98cm
Strong Rations -7gm 431gm 9sm 98cm
Travellers Stock -3gm 428gm 9sm 98cm
Tent Four Person -10gm 418gm 9sm 98cm
Body Pack -10gm 408gm 9sm 98cm
Snow Shoes -8sm 408gm 1sm 98cm
Pot, Iron -5sm 407gm 6sm 98cm
Archers Glove -1gm 406gm 6sm 98cm
Archers Arm Guard-1gm405gm 6sm 98cm
1lb of Venison Jerky-8gm 397gm 6sm 98cm
Mittens -8sm 396gm 8sm 98cm
Low Boots-3sm 369gm 5sm 98cm
Velvet Bryda (Wool Breeches) -4sm 365gm 5sm 98cm
Furred Vinati (Furred Blouse) -3gm 362gm 5sm 98cm
Wool Scarf-7cm 362gm 5sm 91cm
Leather Belt -2sm 362gm 3sm 98cm
Winter Blanket -5sm 361gm 8sm 98cm
Weapon Harness -5gm 354gm 8sm 98cm
Last edited by Kiran Pelyna on February 16th, 2013, 9:47 pm, edited 23 times in total.

Okay guys sorry I've been off for awhile, real life has this way of sneaking up on you. I'm not going to elaborate on what's going on in my life cause that's my business but know that I've got a lot on my plate and I had to take a step back from Mizahar. I'll being posting sporadically and I'm sorry. I'll get on when can.
Kiran Pelyna
The charismatic little sylph

Words: 52557
Joined roleplay: June 18th, 2012, 9:32 pm
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Kiran

Postby Kiran Pelyna on June 22nd, 2012, 4:44 pm

Pelyna

Pelyna- Male, 2 years old, Twin of Zeryna, Bateleur Eagle
Physical Description: Pelyna is built for speed and dexterity, as opposed to brute strength. His feathers and eyes have a slight purple tinge to them. Instead of making this smaller eagle seem more feminine it makes him seem all the more handsome. Like all Wind Eagles he gives off a sense of confidence, although his is a bit more reserved. He doesn't need for everyone to know how great he is, as long as he knows it. He has bands of grey on his wings and tail, mirrors of his sisters markings and splotches of red between his wing joints.

Personality: Twin to Zeryna, Pelyna couldn’t be more different than his sister. Laid back and difficult to motivate, Pelyna is content to just deal with things as they come and tough to anger. Very flighty, this young eagle needs a firm hand and gentle guidance to keep him on track and moving forward. Left to his own devices, Pelyna would never get anything done. However, he is as compassionate and caring as a mother hen, worried more about his rider’s safety than his own. Pelyna is more agile than the other wind eagles, quick to help teach the younger eagles.
[/b]
Last edited by Kiran Pelyna on September 8th, 2012, 2:58 am, edited 3 times in total.

Okay guys sorry I've been off for awhile, real life has this way of sneaking up on you. I'm not going to elaborate on what's going on in my life cause that's my business but know that I've got a lot on my plate and I had to take a step back from Mizahar. I'll being posting sporadically and I'm sorry. I'll get on when can.
Kiran Pelyna

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Kiran

Postby Kiran Pelyna on June 22nd, 2012, 4:44 pm

Housing

Kiran currently lives in a fully furnished Aerie, compliments of the previous Endal who had lived in it before her. And from some 'requests' from Avora for things to put in her rooms.

The description of it will be put up soon.
[/b]
Last edited by Kiran Pelyna on January 13th, 2013, 7:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Kiran Pelyna

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Kiran

Postby Kiran Pelyna on June 22nd, 2012, 4:45 pm

Threads
Flashbacks:
Season Year Day Name Status
Summer 510 8 The View From the Edge of The World [Phoenix] Complete

Solos:
Summer 510 8 Touching The Sky Graded
Winter 512 4th Hunting Alone Ongoing
Winter 512 16 CHasing Boxes Ongoing

Threads
Summer 512 13 Lets Go Camping! Dead
Winter 512 20 Daggers and Little Birds (Trill) Graded
Winter 512 60 [Top Notch] Where Avora Fear to Tread (Kiran)Ongoing
Winter 512 85th-89th Planning the Great Hunt [Arandolya] Ongoing
[/b]
Last edited by Kiran Pelyna on February 3rd, 2013, 4:39 am, edited 11 times in total.

Kiran Pelyna

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets