Good...well..Evening!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Good...well..Evening!

Postby Keena on February 16th, 2013, 1:59 am

Hello, I'm Keena! Well, my character...anyway, I found this Forum because I was looking for a role play that kept my interest and was still active. A lot of the ones I was on just stopped. This one caught my attention on the list of top Forums, as number one. So I looked and It looks really good. Hope you can give a riveting experience :D xP
Keena
If you were born without wings, I pity you.

Words: 3143
Joined roleplay: February 16th, 2013, 12:41 am
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet

Good...well..Evening!

Postby Xadel on February 16th, 2013, 4:26 am

Welcome Keena! I'm relatively new to the site as well. Everyone here so far has been very helpful and welcoming, I'm sure it will be the same for you! Let me know if you are ever looking for someone to RP with!
Xadel
The Firefox

Words: 23335
Joined roleplay: February 1st, 2013, 7:15 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Good...well..Evening!

Postby Bethsyliss on February 16th, 2013, 9:56 am

Hi Keena! I'm new too, but as I understand this site has continuously been active for more than three years now. I suppose that's proof that it's awesome, but I can guarantee it has great lore and an amazing community. Hope I'll see you in game sometime :)

Syliss
Bethsyliss
Player

Words: 142748
Joined roleplay: February 1st, 2013, 7:43 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Good...well..Evening!

Postby Keena on February 16th, 2013, 2:58 pm

Thanks, guys! Hope to see you as well :D
Keena
If you were born without wings, I pity you.

Words: 3143
Joined roleplay: February 16th, 2013, 12:41 am
Character sheet

Good...well..Evening!

Postby Kiran Pelyna on February 16th, 2013, 8:21 pm

Welcome to Mizahar!

If you have any questions I'd suggest you stop by chat and talk to the people there, they like answering questions and helping new people. Another great thing to do is to read the lore, read all of it you can! Chances are any questions you might have will have an answer in the lore pages. And if you've read the lore and you're still confused and a bit shy feel free to message a mod (They're the ones with the names in any color that isn't grey or orange) They don't mind answering questions!

And I do hope to run into you sometime in Wind Reach, we love getting new gingers in the city! The mods loves new additions to the city, especially ones that stick around!

Good luck, and hope to see you soon!

-Kiran

Okay guys sorry I've been off for awhile, real life has this way of sneaking up on you. I'm not going to elaborate on what's going on in my life cause that's my business but know that I've got a lot on my plate and I had to take a step back from Mizahar. I'll being posting sporadically and I'm sorry. I'll get on when can.
Kiran Pelyna
The charismatic little sylph

Words: 52557
Joined roleplay: June 18th, 2012, 9:32 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets