Hellooo

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hellooo

Postby Vylindral on February 17th, 2013, 2:55 am

Hello! The name's Brian, or anything clever that someone can make up, or even Syl, Sylindral or the likes. I've been rping for years, maybe about seven years ago? I've not really gotten too deep into it, the most I ever do is about five paragraphs at most? I'm also horrible at monologuing(Think I spelt that right?), so I usually like someone rping with me.

I found this site through two friends who are on here, but I'm unsure what they're called on here. I'm sure my gal will find me and show me who she is on here if she sees this thread.

I like to write a lot about adventure, and of a little romance. I reallyyyyy hate fast stories though, I do like little steps sort of. Both my favorite and frustrating think about Mizahar is how in-depth it is. It's nice to see this much detail, but also annoying to have to catch up with everything to properly rp.

At the moment I'm currently making a Symenestra. I have just about everything made up for him, but I'm missing several things. Mainly an image of him if that's even important, the starting items and lore and such, it's all so confusing to me.
Vylindral
Player

Words: 2276
Joined roleplay: February 15th, 2013, 5:41 am
Race: Symenestra

Hellooo

Postby Bethsyliss on February 17th, 2013, 3:10 am

Hi Brian! Not sure if your username is a typo since you introduce yourself as Sylindral and not Vylindral? I think you can easily correct it though, not sure. Symenestra sounds great! In my opinion it's one of the awesomest races in the game (after Dhani, of course, psshh). I'm sure you'll get the character sheet sorted out in no time, especially if you have friends here to guide you if they find you. Anyway the community is helpful and the mods are patient so you shouldn't have too much trouble. It's great to see such enthusiasm though. I've only been on the site for a couple of weeks now, but I'm sure you'll have a good time here on Mizahar. Relax, write, sit back and let the magic do its work...!

Syliss
Bethsyliss
Player

Words: 142748
Joined roleplay: February 1st, 2013, 7:43 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Hellooo

Postby Vylindral on February 17th, 2013, 3:14 am

Oh, whoops. Not that I mispelt my username, rather I mispelt my the name just now! Hahah, my apologies for the confusion. As for the Dhani, I had planned to make a Dhani, but that may just have to wait. The Dhani character seemed too much of a jerk to start of with, my Vylindral will be much more approachable as long as he isn't hungry. Thank you though, wonderful to meet you~.
Vylindral
Player

Hellooo

Postby Kiran Pelyna on February 17th, 2013, 4:50 am

Hello and welcome to Mizahar!

Well, well, well another Symenestra. I myself have a Symenestran character so I'd love for you to play with her sometime! I also know the starting set of clothes they need.

This is the starting set of clothes you'll get:

1 Set of Clothing
-Silken Shirt
-Silken Pants
-Silken Undergarments
-Silken Cloak or Coat
-Exoskeleton Armor Shirt (HELPFUL HINT, Please Remove - Symenestra Only)
-Simple Sandals
1 Waterskin
1 Silken Knapsack which contains:
-Comb (Bone or Wood)
-Brush (Bone or Wood)
-Soap
-Fruit Rations (1 Week's worth)
-1 eating knife
-Flint & Steel
100 Gold Mizas

Heirloom: Fill me in, please! (HELPFUL HINT, Please Remove - Max. 50gm worth)

And for the lores here's some generic one's for ya, if you tell me what your character specializes in I can give you some more ones.

Helpful Lores: (Pick 2)
Lore of Kalinor Geography
Lore of Symenestra Culture
Lore of The Importance of the Harvest
Lore of Religion: Viratas

Other than that the best advice I can give you is to read the lore. All questions can be answered there. Everything you need to know is in the lore I guarantee it. If you are still confused just pop into chat, people will be there who can help you out.

If you still want to know more about Symenestra's PM Poison or Columbina, (She made the race!)

Or talk to me, I know something of the race and I could help you out a little. But there's a lot I don't know so try chat first.

I really do hope to run into you sometime, my character needs more friends of her own race.

Okay guys sorry I've been off for awhile, real life has this way of sneaking up on you. I'm not going to elaborate on what's going on in my life cause that's my business but know that I've got a lot on my plate and I had to take a step back from Mizahar. I'll being posting sporadically and I'm sorry. I'll get on when can.
Kiran Pelyna
The charismatic little sylph

Words: 52557
Joined roleplay: June 18th, 2012, 9:32 pm
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Hellooo

Postby Vylindral on February 17th, 2013, 5:21 am

I do hope they meet! For the quest I want Vylindral to have, he's going to need as many friends as he can get. Thanks for the info though, definitely helpful but now I just need to sit down and read the lore a bit more. I guess I'll do that now, wonderful to meet you though!

Edit: Also, he's hopefully going to be very into the old styles of the Viratas religion, so maybe more lores about Viratas and his religion?
Vylindral
Player