[Verified by Capricious] Ouity

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Ouity

Postby Ouity on February 18th, 2013, 3:38 am

Character Name: Ouity

Appearance

Race: Vantha
Birthday: 42, Spring, 492 AV
Birthplace: Avanthal

Appearance: Ouity sighed, running a hand through his thickly braided hair, the aqua glow from a few locks among the black mass contrasting sharply, but not displeasingly. Ouity let out another woosh of air, his sharp eyes shaded a dark green as he surveyed the stark white ice of the wall before him.
Ouity began to strip down for the night, removing his heavy traveler’s cloak, the bright white of the fabric pooling on that of the ice below, while whimsical gray stripes and patterns provided variety from the stark white. He looked down at his remaining, rather simple leggings and vest, and shrugged. It was a cool night, and the simple cloths would provide him a measure of comfort, as they always had. He did remove his heavy fur boots, for only fools sleep with their shoes on.

Ouity lowered his 5'10 form into his bed, and curled up for the night, as the noises of snowsong hold engulfed him. He slowly fell asleep, a small smile on his face, unable to keep his eyes open.

Quick Eye Color Run Down Thingy-

Blue- Joy, love, overwhealming happiness
Green- Average, at peace, comfortable
Red- Anger, hate, battle fury
Gold- Lust, desire, envy
Gray- Sorrow
Black- Fear
Brown- Embarrassment

Colors resulting in a mix of these colors would indicate mixutres of emotion, and the shade of the color would indicate the intensity of his emotion. Example: Light red might indicate extreme annoyance on the verge of anger. An aqua hue might show itself when Ouity is doing something he enjoys.

Character Concept

Ouity is an easygoing, laid back Vantha, slow to be riled, and quick to laugh. He enjoys the company of friends, regardless of whether they're on a hunt, journey, or simply sitting around and telling stories by the fire. He's passionate in his following of Morwen, and is at his core a very simple soul. He does have a thirst for adventure, which will often lead him to mischief. He hopes to someday see the world beyond his home, though he is content in Snowsong hold. His highest ambition is to find happiness for himself, and others.

Character History

Oh baby, I’ll tell you about my past.

Parentage-

Father- Nier born in the Spires, and relocated to Avanthal as a child with his parents. Settled in Snowsong Hold. Still alive. Former member of the Icewatch. He is an honorable, simple soul who lives alone in the Snowsong hold. Ouity holds him in high regard, and was inspired by his father to see the world outside the great walls of the city that his father protected for so long. (NPC)

Mother- Died during labor, of Skyglow Hold.

Ouity grew up in Snowsong Hold, learning all the skills a young Vantha boy would need to know to become a man. He learned to hunt, and to fight from his father, a respectable, simple man who showed Ouity all the things he as a Vantha would need to know. He also greatly enjoyed the beauty of the natural world, often wandering out to gaze at the snowy landscape of his home. Many of these trips inspired simple ballads that he would sing to himself and his friends. Though Ouity was good at heart, his thirst for adventure often lead him into tricky spots with the other people of the hold. Eventually, he mellowed out, becoming a charming, cheerful young man. He was always ready to try new things, and have some fun in the process.

When he came of age, Ouity had learned the skills of his people, to sing and dance, and to weave the tales in the way only a Vantha could, he had learned how to defend himself, to think for himself, and to take pleasures in life's simple gifts. Over the winter, Ouity grew restless. His upbringing had left him with many friends, but he wanted to see the world, to seek out all the wonders life could provide for him, and so, he began to set about preparing for departure.

Language

Fluent Language: Vani
Basic Language: Commom

Skills
I’m not totally sure if I filled this bit out right. One can always hope, though.
Skill EXP Total Proficiency
Hunting 10 SP 10 Novice
Weapon Quarterstaff 20 SP 20 Novice
Storytelling 10 RB , 10 Novice
Carving 20 SP 20 Novice

Lores
Lore of Religion: Morwen
Lore of Avanthal Geography

Possessions

1 Set of Clothing
-Simple Shirt
-Simple Pants
-Simple Undergarments
-Simple Cloak or Coat
-Simple Boots
1 Waterskin
1 Backpack which contains:
-Comb (Bone)
-Brush (Bone)
-Soap
-Razor
-Balanced Rations (1 Week’s Worth)
-1 eating knife
-Flint & Steel
100 Gold Mizas

Heirloom:
A rough staff which can aid in fending off wild beasts or men just as it may aid in Ouity’s journey.

Housing

House: Arvinta (400 sq feet) with a hearth, bunk, chest, chair, and small table.

Ledger

Purchase Cost Total
Starting +100 GM 100 GM
Flint and Steel -1 GM 99 GM
Fishing Kit -10GM 89 GM
Backpack -2 GM 87 GM

Thread List

Link your current & past threads here!

Wat

Hope I didn't butcher this too badly, I would have spent a little more time on it, but tomorrow's a busy day, and I want to get started. ^.^
Last edited by Ouity on March 23rd, 2013, 8:07 pm, edited 15 times in total.
When I'm speaking Vantha.

When I'm speaking common.
Ouity
An Apple a Day!

Words: 17506
Joined roleplay: February 17th, 2013, 11:57 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets