Hello

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello

Postby Santhien Sel'Thya on February 22nd, 2013, 4:51 am

Hello my name is Santhien and I plan on being a future Benshira swordsmen. I have roleplayed before but this is the first time I'm joining a site completly dedicated to roleplaying. I can't wait to join and hope that I do Mizahar justice. also I'm having a bit of trouble finding the are to post my CS.
Santhien Sel'Thya
Player

Words: 6985
Joined roleplay: February 22nd, 2013, 3:50 am
Race: Human, Benshira
Character sheet

Hello

Postby Dyson Seastrider on February 22nd, 2013, 5:13 am

Hello and Welcome Santhien. I'm new as well and I hope your time here is an enjoyable one.

Here - This link will take you to where you can post your Character Sheet.
Dyson Seastrider
Player

Words: 6912
Joined roleplay: February 17th, 2013, 7:21 am
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet

Hello

Postby Theo Coaststrider on February 22nd, 2013, 9:47 am

Hi Santhien! I'm happy to see that you've decided to roll the dice on Miz, I think you'll like it here!

If there's anything I can help with, don't hesitate to let me know. I think it's great that you're choosing to get into the kind of writing we do on Miz, it's a rewarding experience and a good creative outlet!
In lieu of a splendiferous image woven of equal parts beautiful people, cleverly deployed photoshop filters and an emotionally moving quote, I've decided to give you a list of words that are fun to say: Architecture, lectern, scripture, splendiferous, engorged and waffle-house.

(Aforementioned splendiferous image is forthcoming)
Theo Coaststrider
Friendly Neighbourhood Something or Other

Words: 72908
Joined roleplay: February 13th, 2013, 9:37 am
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Hello

Postby Bethsyliss on February 22nd, 2013, 12:39 pm

Hello Santhien, I can't wait to play with you when our PCs run into each other! If you need some help to make your CS, you can PM anyone, the community is very helpful and welcoming. Have fun :)

Syliss
Bethsyliss
Player

Words: 142748
Joined roleplay: February 1st, 2013, 7:43 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook